Home

You might be a Total Geek....

SPY_jmr1

This thread is gonna be playing off of the "You might be a Redneck..." jokes from Jeff Foxworthy...

A sample Redneck joke goes something like this...

If you've ever had your nipple bitten off by a beaver... You might be a Redneck...

I thought I'd start us off, and you could join in, with the "Blahblahblah, you might be a Total Geek..." format.

Here goes...

If you've ever taken your laptop to the bathroom with you... You might be a Total Geek....:D

...If you attempt to do JK2 lightsaber moves (lunge, DFA) while fighting with Live Action Roleplaying rubber weapons.

Then again, you are probably a geek if you fight with such weapons in the first place...

Don't look at me that way. Thank you.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

does your gameboy count?

You are a total geek if you know how to disrput Romulan cloaks.

BigTeddyPaul

seriously, wtf is that?? :confused: is romulan some like...star wars term ive never heard of?

If you've accumulated more than 2000 posts in less then a year at a website called lucasforums..........you might be a total geek.

leXX

Lol, 2000? 5000 (nearer to 6000 :D)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

If you've accumulated more than 2000 posts in less then a year at a website called lucasforums..........you might be a total geek.

Hehe,that means you're a geek too (2200 posts, and you registered in June 2002)

:D

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

HEY HEY HEY!!! :D

looks like im a geek

anywho, you might be a geek if you can figure out stardates

today is 0305.01

Sorry, dog, but there is no set pattern for stardates. The scriptwriters saw to that. :p Any pattern people try to apply ends up not fitting every date. :)

You might be a geek if you get a tan from your monitor. (Sorry, ripped that one off from somewhere--I can't remember where.)

Originally posted by Pedantic

Sorry, dog, but there is no set pattern for stardates. The scriptwriters saw to that. :p Any pattern people try to apply ends up not fitting every date. :)

You might be a geek if you get a tan from your monitor. (Sorry, ripped that one off from somewhere--I can't remember where.)

actually for the next generation time line, the writers established a method of creating stardates

Archived