WHAT!? NO WAY

I own:

Transport Tycoon

Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Rollercoaster Tycoon

2 expansions

Rollercoaster tycoon 2

Airline tycoon

only airline tycoon sucks a bit :( the rest ROCK!

I agree with wraith. The Transport Tycoon games rule. Hey, Speaking of that, do you know where i can download the origional transport tycoon deluxe wraith? Ive been looking for that game forever and they definately do not sell it in stores anymore.

1.04 What are the minimum requirements?

Computer

100% DirectX 9.0 compatible computer

Operating Systems

Windows 98 SE, Millennium, 2000, and XP

CPU

Required: Intel PIII 933 MHz or AMD Athlon 900 MHz

Recommended: Intel P4 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+

Memory

Required: 256 MB RAM

Recommended: 512 MB RAM

Graphics Card

Required: 32 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability

Recommended: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability

Sound Card

Required: PCI, USB or Onboard Audio Device

CD-ROM

Required: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive

Input Device

Required: Keyboard and mouse

Connectivity Requirements

Required: 56K modem or faster Internet connection

DirectX

Microsoft DirectX 9.0 is included on this CD. NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your particular motherboard, sound and video hardware.

Installation

Installation requires 2.0 GB of free hard drive space. It is recommended that you have at least an additional 500 MB of free space available after installing the game for the Windows swap/page file and additional patch downloads.

Supported Chipsets at the time of release:

ATI Radeon 7200/7500

ATI Radeon 8500/9000

ATI Radeon 9500/9700

Matrox Parhelia

NVIDIA GeForce 256

NVIDIA GeForce 2 family

NVIDIA GeForce 3 family

NVIDIA GeForce 4 family

NVIDIA GeForceFX family

Additional Chipsets supported.

There you go :D

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/starwars/Forum3/HTML/123497.html

how could we get a downloaded demo for a mmporpg? Its designed so thousands of people log on to a server and play in a galaxy. Thus, there could not be a downloadable demo, unless you consider beta that. But even so, you cannot download the game, they send it on 3 cds.

I suspect that assuming your comp meets the min specs the choosing is random, I have never posted on the official forums, have never been a beta tester before and only have a 56k modem, but I did see Star Wars when it was first released, maybe that helped :)

To be honest i think it is simply luck of the draw.

Oh yes... this is my first post here too.... hi everyone.

Once, it doesn't matter if you sign up 100s of times, if you've already been crossed off then they will dispose of your new sign ups.

Wrong. I own two Sony accounts. I signed up under both of them, and [bOTH my accounts were accepted. You get a passkey to download and when the disks get to your house it comes with a second passkey "for a buddy", so total, I got four beta accounts.

I know others that this has happened to so it's not a fluke.

They will go to use, my house has five computers, four users online (fifth is for 7 year old to play Barbie games and the like).

Originally posted by Danyxe Jayde

Wrong. I own two Sony accounts. I signed up under both of them, and [bOTH my accounts were accepted. You get a passkey to download and when the disks get to your house it comes with a second passkey "for a buddy", so total, I got four beta accounts.

I know others that this has happened to so it's not a fluke.

They will go to use, my house has five computers, four users online (fifth is for 7 year old to play Barbie games and the like).

I was referring if you request from the same account, and you ain't aloud to use mutilply accounts. So be warned. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fian-Skybreaker

I suspect that assuming your comp meets the min specs the choosing is random, I have never posted on the official forums, have never been a beta tester before and only have a 56k modem, but I did see Star Wars when it was first released, maybe that helped :)

To be honest i think it is simply luck of the draw.

Oh yes... this is my first post here too.... hi everyone.

well i guess. i have top end computer.. i can run SWG EASY... i have been a member of the official forums for 2 and half years and looking out for 3 ....... and i didnt get in....

oh and:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im one of your Wraith 8 your local Moderators.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

I was referring if you request from the same account, and you ain't aloud to use mutilply accounts. So be warned.

Says who? I've already talked about this with others on the beta boards, and Q doesn't care. I don't think it bothers him a bit that he has an entire family in my house testing the game, with a variety of computers, a variety of playstyles, and a variety of ages. My household is beta's version of television's "nelson family", which we have ALSO participated in. Five t.v.'s, five different age groups, five different takes on what they think works and what doesn't.

edit: p.s. Sony knows my two accounts are both owned by me, because they are both used to play EQ and they are both coming off of the same credit card, and I've talked to tech support, and the business office about both of the accounts. We've had our accounts for four years.

This is all very interesting. See, I signed up with two different accounts because of a very long story, and I was worried that that would keep me from getting in (I know in some games if they know you did this, they cancel both). This makes me feel a little better.

I've been signed up for Beta since it was first possible to sign up. I've never once (until today, I believe) posted ANYTHING on ANY SWG boards.

2 days ago I received my invitation to beta 3 and got all registered. I was even able to download the patcher and get started (even though I still had to buy the beta disk(s)).

Criteria?

1. Mood

2. Randomness

3. Luck

4. System Specs

5. Are you subscribed to any OTHER SOE games :) (hehe don't know, just a guess).

6. More luck

7. Day of week

8. Is your moon rising in sagittarious (or whatever they say).

9. Do you drink coffee?

10. Can you drink coffee while riding a unicycle?

11. Do you rent said unicycle from Sony? :)

My guess is it's a mix of the above 11 criteria. Oh, I forgot the rodeo clowns! Nevermind, ignore the list. I need to revise it.

:)

If I get in im gonna put my buddy key to good use. I have decided that it will go to either Jan or Wraith, because they've been such good moderators for the time that I have been here. I would seriously like to test the game, and im wishing that I will get accepted.

Archived