Home

New The Matrix Reloaded WHOLE SCENE

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by ZBomber

WOW! :eek:

Anyways, my friend wants to know, are there gonna be sexually related scenes (as in sex) in the movie? His mom won't let him see it if they do.

most likely, because they end up kinda doing it in the trailor

If thier parents would let thier children watch tons of bloodshed and bullet fights, but not let thier children see a bit of sex(which is perfectly natural,hell you were all made from it:p), then there's something wrong with the world in general...

Originally posted by Tyrion

...then there's something wrong with the world in general...

I think we've already established that that is a fact, Tyrion;)

I refuse to watch anymore of those movies, since they're practically spelling the whole film out for you: I want a few surprises, at least.

Okay, I've done a little research on it (I read the article in Time, duh) and this is what they said.

"The Zionites engage in a muddy yet sedate orgy, intercut by a love scene between Neo and Trinity."

So, yes, there will be sexual stuff, but not terribly explicit.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Okay, I've done a little research on it (I read the article in Time, duh) and this is what they said.

"The Zionites engage in a muddy yet sedate orgy, intercut by a love scene between Neo and Trinity."

So, yes, there will be sexual stuff, but not terribly explicit.

Uh...:eyeraise:

Originally posted by Tyrion

If thier parents would let thier children watch tons of bloodshed and bullet fights, but not let thier children see a bit of sex(which is perfectly natural,hell you were all made from it:p), then there's something wrong with the world in general...

Because Ty, they way they do it isn't to teach kids human anamoty. :p

And no, Darky, he couldn't cause his mom would be with him and she'd get angry. ;)

Originally posted by Black Mamba

high way chase scene and its not leaked its a sneak peek

http://images.countingdown.com/images/theater2/3047629/media/3047629_qt_h.mov

heres more

http://www.countingdown.com/theater/trailers_clips/detail/3047590

hey from that link I can save target as an mov, where did u get that link.the mov one, and how do I get the other links to the other clips heheh?

I was somewhat looking forward to seeing Matrix 2. But, I'm rather in the same situation as that one poster's friend.

My parents would probably allow me to see it depending upon what exactly is shown (they had no problems with me seeing the first Matrix I don't think and I was only 11 at the time)... But it would be rather uncomfortable to have one of my parents with me in such a situation...

I'm not sure if anyone really knows or not (I'll have to ask again when the movie is actually out) but in some detail, about how explicit are the sexual scenes in the Matrix 2?

Also, if anyone would be so kind, would the please post the trailer that hinted (or showed) at the more sexual aspects of the Matrix 2? I could probably be answer my own question that way.

Anyways, thanks.

I'm not gonna watch it. I'm too spoiled for Reloaded. I've watched loads of sneak peaks and read far too much about the story as it is.

From now until I see the film, I'm gonna avoid Matrix threads alltogether.

Archived