Home

My girlfreind wants me to get my tongue pierced...

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by TheJackal

whats this thing about rat race? i saw the movie but i dont remember any piercing references?

While the 2 brothers were driving (the one with the "do it youself" pierced tongue), they saw some girls in the next car over, well, the guy showed the girls his piercings, then the one girl showed hers, she had nipple piercing and what looked like a lot of othes :eek: The brothers drove off the road :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell happened to my banner! my manipulation banner I might point out. woo woo woo themanipulation dot com or http://www.themanipulation.com do I go back to my control pannel and reinstall the image tag? or this punishment for metal face. watch out Groovy or magneto will get you and your pretty little girlfriend too (witch cakcle insert here)......:D

I am bannerless, the shame ! oh woe is me.:eek:

and as for peircings, I got my left ear peirced back when it was a stoning offence, almost getting disowned from my family, having poeple um over whether it meant I was gay. having jocks come up to you in public guys you dont even know saying theres a fag with an earing lets pound the crap out of him. I also lost jobs due to the ring. one nice med sized silver hoop from Tibet. I am so and was pro tibet even then:D anyways I have worn it now for years. I also am always glad to see regular stright stores hiring people with tats and peircings you could not get a job when I was 29 looking like that.

I just dont think you should let your skirt run your life.

(and if you were a female and your boyfriend was doing it)

your dog run your life, or any combination therefore of sexual orientation. yes it grows back yes you are young and free

but ***** pain riddled tongue, if you want it so bad, go find a scottsman and eat his haggis.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

what the hell happened to my banner! my manipulation banner I might point out. woo woo woo themanipulation dot com or http://www.themanipulation.com do I go back to my control pannel and reinstall the image tag? or this punishment for metal face. watch out Groovy or magneto will get you and your pretty little girlfriend too (witch cakcle insert here)......:D

I am bannerless, the shame ! oh woe is me.:eek:

and as for peircings, I got my left ear peirced back when it was a stoning offence, almost getting disowned from my family, having poeple um over whether it meant I was gay. having jocks come up to you in public guys you dont even know saying theres a fag with an earing lets pound the crap out of him. I also lost jobs due to the ring. one nice med sized silver hoop from Tibet. I am so and was pro tibet even then:D anyways I have worn it now for years. I also am always glad to see regular stright stores hiring people with tats and peircings you could not get a job when I was 29 looking like that.

I just dont think you should let your skirt run your life.

(and if you were a female and your boyfriend was doing it)

your dog run your life, or any combination therefore of sexual orientation. yes it grows back yes you are young and free

but ***** pain riddled tongue, if you want it so bad, go find a scottsman and eat his haggis.

I think your image is not showing up because you are using wsm cafe for your link. WSM cafe is a horrible service. As I have mentioned countless times, you can send the image to me, and I will link it from my website.

Once again, holes close up, and I have three tattoos and never had a problem getting a job, my actions, carisma and resume speak for themselves.

Thanks for your input. :)

Regards,

Groovy

Quick! Someone get a huge magnet and point it at Darth Groovy! Oh, how much fun can we have with this...

...alright, I'm spent. Anyway, good on you for getting it done (even though I told you not to). I think it's better if you AND your girlfriend went together; kinda makes it something special then, eh? Nice one, mate.

Originally posted by Die Another Day

Quick! Someone get a huge magnet and point it at Darth Groovy! Oh, how much fun can we have with this...

...alright, I'm spent. Anyway, good on you for getting it done (even though I told you not to). I think it's better if you AND your girlfriend went together; kinda makes it something special then, eh? Nice one, mate.

You can always delete double posts by clicking edit then checking delete. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well I will not go into detail about why she wants me to have this done, because it is not appropriate for the forums. I agreed to have it done.

You.... :naughty:!

Well, I dont have any body art of anykind, and I intend to keep it that way ;)!

The choice is yours, so I will spare you for my input.

-Clemme

Don't listen to anybody about pain. Some say the needle hurts, other say the clamping, I say nothing. I got both my ears and my eyebrow done, but as soon as I graduate I'm getting my lebret done, my lip done 3 times(2 on top one on bottom), my eyebrows lined (4 on each I think), my antitrachiah(the hard part attactched just above the lobe), the little cartilage flap thing above the cheek on the ear(feel around and you'll know what I mean), an industrial on both ears(one bar through 2 holes at the top of the ear), and probably about 5 lining the outer ear, and a few more in the lobe. Will it hurt? Everyone(even piercesrs) say the eyebrow hurts the worst(next to genitals or prince albert), but that was my first piercing, and it didn't hurt. I rambled...didn't I?

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

Don't listen to anybody about pain. Some say the needle hurts, other say the clamping, I say nothing. I got both my ears and my eyebrow done, but as soon as I graduate I'm getting my lebret done, my lip done 3 times(2 on top one on bottom), my eyebrows lined (4 on each I think), my antitrachiah(the hard part attactched just above the lobe), the little cartilage flap thing above the cheek on the ear(feel around and you'll know what I mean), an industrial on both ears(one bar through 2 holes at the top of the ear), and probably about 5 lining the outer ear, and a few more in the lobe. Will it hurt? Everyone(even piercesrs) say the eyebrow hurts the worst(next to genitals or prince albert), but that was my first piercing, and it didn't hurt. I rambled...didn't I?

ooooh

*Begins preparing giant magnet and metal detector.*

This is gonna be fun.

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

I don't know what half of those are.... o.O

lebret

antitrachiah

:confused:

I once got one of those pierced lip magnet ones and wore it around my Christian school most of the day until I was sent to the office. When I went there I took it out and when asked why I was sent I said I didn't know and went back to class. It was pretty fun to wear I just had to make sure I didn't inhale it some how since part of the magnet was in my mouth.

BigTeddyPaul

I have my belly button pierced. It hurt like hell, it was a PAIN to take care of the 1st year..etc etc etc. I had it done....4 years ago this coming August. When I got pregnant I removed it and was able to put it back in. YAY. I was sooo thankful because I DID NOT want to have to go through that pain again. Personally...the whole tongue piercing thing...I don't know if you are aware but its murder on your teeth! It could really mess them up! Not to mention...you will be a slobbering, funky talking dude for a week! You won't be able to eat! I don't want to sound like a mother, but i am one, so....Don't do this cuz your woman thinks it will give her more pleasure. It's kind of selfish of her to want it for her benefit. It would be different if you just decided because you wanted to please her....but she's hinting at something you probably wouldn't do if you weren't with her. I speak for a lot of woman...who actually think the tongue piercing thing...is well...rather gay and outdated fad. But if you do it because you want to - then more power to you and I'm sure you can take the pain. I was able too and I'd say I'm the biggest wuss out there!

Originally posted by STTCT

I have my belly button pierced. It hurt like hell, it was a PAIN to take care of the 1st year..etc etc etc. I had it done....4 years ago this coming August. When I got pregnant I removed it and was able to put it back in. YAY. I was sooo thankful because I DID NOT want to have to go through that pain again. Personally...the whole tongue piercing thing...I don't know if you are aware but its murder on your teeth! It could really mess them up! Not to mention...you will be a slobbering, funky talking dude for a week! You won't be able to eat! I don't want to sound like a mother, but i am one, so....Don't do this cuz your woman thinks it will give her more pleasure. It's kind of selfish of her to want it for her benefit. It would be different if you just decided because you wanted to please her....but she's hinting at something you probably wouldn't do if you weren't with her. I speak for a lot of woman...who actually think the tongue piercing thing...is well...rather gay and outdated fad. But if you do it because you want to - then more power to you and I'm sure you can take the pain. I was able too and I'd say I'm the biggest wuss out there!

I wish my girlfriend would get her belly button pierced. I personally think that belly buttons rings on girls is the sexiest of all piercings. I am very attracted to girls' tummys, and she has a nice tummy as well, but evertime I ask her about it, she either says no, or I don't know. She can pierce her eyebrow, and her tounge, but not her tummy. The irony...:rolleyes:

Yea, the belly button ring is the hottest on girls. :naughty:

I'd get my ear pierced or somethng, but I'm afraid of neeedles... had a bunch when I was a kid.. long story short, I'll never have piercing.

If you DO get it pierced, you gotta show a pic.

Archived