Home

Role-Players Beware!!!

Well, if you want to read the opinion on the whole RPG thing by an attention starved 12 year old, then continue on and read this very cool post. :p

Roleplayers should shampoo The Quons crotch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roleplayers. The Quon doesn't get it. The Quon doesn't want to. And let's be real. The Quon doesn't have to and neither do you.

The Quon has had to endure a certain level of contact with Roleplayers over the levels. He see's it as a necessary evil. Along the way to god-hood, a little give and take is sometimes required to keep the wheels of xp greased. We've all had run-ins with that punk ass Druid who won't kill animals no matter how sweet the xp. Or that ****tard who won't kill his own race. Weak. At first The Quon tried to educate these dingleberries about the whackness inherent in their logic. "Dude, this Orc hasn't ever seen your lands, he don't know you ruined them and besides that, **** him". But eventually The Quon put his blinders on and went about the business of level lapping these self-handicapped freaks 10 times over. Cause that's how you can identify "most" of the roleplayers, they're level 35...for-****ing-ever. They've got 8 character, all level 15 to 35. The Quon wants to know the point.

But now that he's the MC The Quon won't tolerate these assclowns.

So when The Quon found himself in PoJ cell group last night with an MA who obviously juggled turds as a side job at the Renaissance Fair, he knew it was on. Everything was going just fine for the most part. Respects had been paid, rules were being observed and ****. We were chugging through the xp at a decent pace.

The tank comes back empty handed on a pull and I'm all like "WTF?". And the rest of the group's looking at The Quon just waiting to back his play. The tank says, "Nothing down there to pull. Just humanoids". And The Quon is all like, "You better pull that ****! The Quon needs RUN3 tonight so he can leave all the newbs behind and hit PoV." And the Shammy's all like "Newbs?", like he was offended or something. The Quon squashed that **** with a quickness though, "You heard me motha*****a...do something." And he was all quiet after that. Respect.

So get this, the tank actually stops looking for mobs and comes back to the camp, stands in front of me and starts teaching like he's a professor or something. "I'm a Humanoid, we're all humanoids. It would be a slap in the face of our gods to kill others like us. There's plenty of other mobs here to chose from without offending our dieties."

After a minute to stop giggling, cause The Quon SO knows what the future holds, The Quon says, "You don't do certain things you don't want to do, then blame it on the will of your god and everything's cool? Nice deal. Good to know." And this guy seems all pleased and **** like he blew The Quon's mind or something.

So we continue on for a bit and all seems forgotten.

On the next pull, The Quon watches as this door-knobs health went down faster than a Wood Elf Honie looking for a Rez in The Quons pocket. ("It's down there baby...keep looking"). I enjoy this because I knows what's coming. "HEAL". The Quon, of course, does not. What I do though is call out "The Big Heal Bomb is Inc on Warrior. But I never cast that ****. Instead The Quon loads gate and once I'm sure the Warrior is gonna take a dirt nap I say "I think you're a ****-wit. I don't wanna heal you and Tunare says she's with me on it. Roleplayers should shampoo my crotch. Peace out".

And I'm gone.

Now who's the teacher motha*****a. [/Quote]

Original Thread

Now, I know what you're thinking .... actually, I don't so maybe you can all tell me? :D

Keep it on an acceptable level though. ;)

The Quon squashed that **** with a quickness though, "You heard me motha*****a...do something." And he was all quiet after that. Respect.

That's not respect, that's ignoring the jackass. :p

EDIT: Oh my God, it's worse than I thought. :eek:

He's actually so into himself that he has his very own forum ... all about him!!! :D :D :D

The Quons Forums!!!

Oh my God, someone call the nut house, we've found the person they are missing. :D

And that my friends, is the saddest excuse for a player I have ever seen. When playing the game at someone elses expense, you fall into the PK/TK category. One day, the roleplayers will befall you. This is my only warning to those of this mindset. I think it is safe to say, there are twenty PAs on the Starsider server that would gladly form a temporary alliance to wipe your pitiful existence off the face of the galaxy.....forever.

Have a nice day. :)

The Phreak thinks the Quon has no life. The Quon makes T-Shirts that are crap and actually tried to sell them. The Phreak don't do that man. The Phreak ain't no sellout! :rolleyes:

That guy needs to get a life.....

from what I'm hearing, people don't like RPers and are gonna hunt them down.... especially on Starsider because of the whole "Unofficial RP server" thing

Make it 20 feet. RPJ thinks the Quon has never seen sunlight. RPJ would also like to state that he is talking in third person too. RPJ does not know why, he just woke up like this one day.

:duel:

"Obsession leads to depression, depression leads to hatred, hatred leads to... Quon" or sumthing like that.

Cause that's how you can identify "most" of the roleplayers, they're level 35...for-****ing-ever. They've got 8 character, all level 15 to 35. The Quon wants to know the point.

Hehe, sounds a little familiar.

The Jackrabbit would like to see The Quon ingame, and yack his ear off :)

I do have to admit though, I thought his post was a little funny.

This dude has issues!

I mean, that's some of the funniest, most self indulgent, narcissistic mind dribble I've heard in a long time!:D

I love it!

Give that dude an Oscar!

The Quon...

Next time somebody acts up, I'm pointing them to that thread/ forum and telling them to guit "Quoning" around! :D

lol...

Hell...

Can't stop laughing...

Wombat

everyone has parent yet when you start speaking in 3rd person (as weve read or if you havent read about gollum/smeagle) then i think its quite clear the that you dont have any friends ...... not trying to be rude or anything but ........ man

Well, the traditional rules of linguistics says that unless you are a person connected with a royal or imperial title, then you can't refer to yourself in third person. After all, the third person form is for a royal or imperial person talking about their actions and thoughts when they are the title, not personal. And no, I have no respect for people who disrespect the might of linguistics! :D

I'll have to tell you though...

If you haven't gone to this guy's forum and read the post about the EQ interview, you are missing some heavy laughter...!!!

I get some sick pleasure out of people that use "the royal WE"!

He may have issues...

But I gotta laugh...:D

Wombat

Archived