Home

50 Cent

Tesla

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Rap...The Death of Our Society as we know it...

lol...all too true

for those who do like the music, just be sure to remind yourself everyone in a while what they're saying. i used to be big into the rap game....but then i grew up. ;)

I don't care for him, but my girlfriend likes that "In Da Club" song alot.

I used to really love rap, my favorites were Ice Cube, Ice - T, Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, Dr. Dre, Gang Starr, Getto Boys, Cypress Hill, Wu-Tang Clan, Gravediggaz, Black Moon, and Outkast.

Not as big as a rap fan as I used to be, it is starting to all sound alike anymore. I think it all started when Tupac got so big, and now everyone is still copying his style, which I never really cared for to begin with.

This 50 Cent mope, sounds like everyother God Forsaken rapper out there, and they all have the same thing to say over and over and over.

Occasionally I will spin some Eminem in the car, or some old Beastie Boys, but that's about it anymore.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

He glorifies everything that's wrong with music and society in general today. Him and Snoop Dogg. I personally can't stand his music.

Now if you want good rap, Eminem and Nas are the way to go.

You don't like 50 Cent cause he's dirty but you like Eminem.... What?! Go and listen to his D12 cd and tell me what you think after that.

Eminem is different from 50 Cent in that he actually makes good rap from time to time. Sure, he's got some dirty stuff too, but at least he complements it with stuff that's actually worthwhile and has themes other than bitches, bling bling and killing. That's all 50 can do. Rap about his hoes and how many he has and how many times he bangs them, money and how much of it he has and being a gangsta and killing people. Pathetic.

Eminem is different from 50 Cent in that he actually makes good rap from time to time. Sure, he's got some dirty stuff too, but at least he compliments it with stuff that's actually worthwhile and has themes other than bitches, bling bling and killing. That's all 50 can do. Rap about his hoes and how many he has and how many times he bangs them, money and how muhc of it he has and being a gangsta and killing people. Pathetic.

That is EXACTLY the point I was trying to get across in my last post. How many ways, and how many times can you keep telling the same joke? And the joke is no longer funny. Get a new angle, serioulsy!

50 Cent, is another carbon copy rapper riding on the coat tails of Eminem's success. A similar thing happened with Snoop Dog a little while back with the success of "The Chronic". I never cared for Snoop, even when people were tripping off his first album. Just because an artist I may care for, trys to promote someone, does not immediately mean that I will like it. I am just not that shallow...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

A similar thing happened with Snoop Dog a little while back with the success of "The Chronic". I never cared for Snoop, even when people were tripping off his first album.

Uhm, The Chronic was Dr. Dre's album was it not?

50 Cent, is another carbon copy rapper riding on the coat tails of Eminem's success

erm, eminem like i said before produces 50 cent's music so eminem must think this guy has talent, and this thread asks a simple question "do you like 50 cent's music?" not whos the best rapper,they all have their own talent, yer sure they swear alot but that's to put across a message of what a bad life these people may have had, so can we please stop debating,argueing whose the best. :)

He glorifies everything that's wrong with music and society in general today. Him and Snoop Dogg. I personally can't stand his music.

Now if you want good rap, Eminem and Nas are the way to go.

i'll have to agree with niner on this.

Archived