Home

Who is your Favourite Jedi?

Darth Rythe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, but Darth Maul is everything I expected a Sith to be... He looks mean, doesn't talk much but he fights great and full of hatred... Vader is cool too, but I like the dynamic fighting style of Maul...

And my favorite Jedi would be Obi... I dunno he's just nice :) Mace kicks some serious ass too btw :)

I don't know any EU Jedi and to be honest; I don't feel the need to read SW books so I do know more Jedi :)

From the books (expanded universe and all), I like Corran Horn. I, Jedi was one of the better Star Wars novels. Full of mystery, intrigue, great plotline, and we get to see a Jedi develop his powers and his confidence in them.

From the movies, I'll go with Mace Windu any day. He's a no-nonsense guy, economical in his movements, but that gives him great style. The way he dispatched Jango... severed head, kicked it out of the arena, etc.

(okay... I made up the kicked out of the arena bit.....)

Originally posted by SkinWalker

severed head, kicked it out of the arena, etc.

(okay... I made up the kicked out of the arena bit.....)

That would've been great if Mace would've run up to the severed head and booted it out of the arena.......I would've laughed...a lot.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

of the topic: what colour should I change my name Glow to?

(I am a sith so something sithy like)

I'm thinking Dark Orange?

Nah, Keep it red. Or Crimson. My fav Jedi is Plo Koon. Or Darth Rythe as a Sith Version.

EDIT:

Plo Koon Adventures is going to be my next mod for JO, but no work is done yet, I'm keeping to this one first.

Archived