Home

Shattered Night

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyssa tumbled down under the firing range of the turrets. When she was where she could not be hit, she reached out with the Force and disabled them, one at a time. When she was almost done, she jumped up and disabled the camera with one of her lightsabers, then turned to throw the other along the wall, disabling the rest of the turrets.

"Much better," she said, but then glanced over at the panel. "Spast! It's ruined."

She cut yet another hole in the floor and waited for Kilmor. "After you," she said.

• 3 months later...

*bump*

((Too many rpg'ers have abondoned LF, like Jedi Apprentice and weiderudare (i never really did learn how to spell that name. :p) But I still hope we can continue this thread, since wildjedi, apologetic and mandalorian54 still appear to be active.))

Kilmor jumped through and landed in a huge docking bay. "We made it!" he exclaimed, looking around for a fast-looking ship. Then he noticed the squad of space troopers coming his way, and the laser bolts whizzing by his eye.

"I didn't think it'd be that easy," he sighed, activating his lightsaber.

((Can sumone tell me whats goin on? I kno whats up with my char but whats the story? its been so long:p ))

Ap walked casually past the troopers then snatched a blaster. "You going to mess with a jedi? Come get some." Ap ran to the door and shot at the troops to distract them and got out.Where his ship landed in front of him. "Gotta love the Galactic net" He hoped in and took off.

Trent seeing the fight wiht the jedi and space troopers, takes out his sniper rifle, and starts picking off the troopers, as a fellow jedi it'd only be rihgt to help, i put my rifle away and jump donw to talk wiht this jedi

" hello, i am Trent legion, a fellow jedi, and you are?"

((If I remember right, Joe's character Kilmor and my character Alyssa were trying to escape from some crazy prison or something. Did I get it right, Joe?))

Alyssa dropped through the hole after Kilmor... and just barely dodged a blaster bolt. Ignighting her lightsabers, she dodged two more with a backflip while deflecting three others with her lightsabers.

"It never is that easy," she replied when she landed back on her feet.

"I guess you hadn't noticed," Alyssa said thoughtfully. Then with a little more force than she meant, she said, "But we were their prisoners at one point. Make sense now?"

She sighed and deflected another blaster bolt.

"Sorry," she said. "My nerves aren't in the greatest of condition right now. It's not fun being shot at. I'm Alyssa Renolin Solo."

((Back to business, now.))

Alyssa started a slow spin, whipping her lightsabers all around her body as she went. She was looking for the fastest ship and doing her best to stay alive in the process. In her turn, she paused, but then turned toward the troopers again. She rushed forward and attacked forcefully, making a large dent in their number.

When she got the chance, she pointed to one of the ships on the other side of the docking bay. "That's mine! It's only big enough for one person, but I'm not leaving it behind." She motioned to another ship. "That one is probably your best chance of getting out of here."

The others remained to fight, but Alyssa wouldn't stand for that. Using the Force, she nudged them both in the direction of the second ship she had pointed out. "Go! Go!" she exclaimed. "I'll hold them off while you get there, then you can use the ship's weapons to clear my path to my ship."

Alyssa smiled as she slipped into her fighter. Suddenly, the smile disappeared and she activated the communication system. Directing her message toward the ship Trent and Kilmor were on.

"Don't hate me for saying this," she began, "but didn't that seem a little too easy?"

Her fighter jolted downward, but she was able to stabilize it. She groaned and muttered, "Did I have to say that?"

The fighter was rocked with weapons fire and Alyssa began making erratic movements. The enemy ship had nothing to lock on to. In frustration, the enemy ship targeted Trent and Kilmor. Alyssa's eyes narrowed.

"Oh, no you don't," she growled as she propelled her ship up and around behind the enemy ship. "Take this!"

Every weapon her fighter had was unleashed on the enemy, including an ion burst. The ship lost control and plummeted back to the planet. Alyssa raised a fist in triumph... until she saw the blockade of Star Destroyers ahead.

"thats not going to wokr this time alyssa, but i do have a suprise for them, that might us be able to have a window of oppertunity(sp), i have a very large emp blast on this gunner seat, on the count of 5 i will fire it and then we will go through them at full speed, ready?..................1..........................2...........3..........4...............5!"

BLAM! a huge net of emp energy went flying at the destories knocking otu their power for a few precious seconds

" GO GO GO!" and their off, they put on full thrusters and go flying past the destroyers

" that was lucky, everyoen ok?"

There was a moment of silence, but then Alyssa's voice came over the comm. "Let me guess... that was your ship and you know how to use it."

Then she sighed. "Thanks. That was a big help. Now let's get out of here!"

• 2 weeks later...

There was a long silence. Then Alyssa spoke again. "I'm sorry. I had no idea. Master Skywalker will welcome you kindly and I think most of the other instructors will as well. It's the other children I'm concerned with. They might not take kindly to you."

She thought about it for a second. "It shouldn't be a problem. There are enough of us who are okay with rogues that the others won't try to harm you." Then she laughed and, to lighten the mood, said, "But don't expect Master Skywalker to offer you a teaching position in the Academy."

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly, Kilmor breaks their conversation. "Unidentified starship dead ahead!"

A large, deadly-looking warship had just appeared out of hyperspace, rapidly rotating its nose towards their ship. It wasn't Remnant, but nor did it have a New Republic symbol....

Archived