Home

Shattered Night

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Namin's voice crackled in her intercom, "It looks like only one gaurd is posted next to the exit, but we should be careful. This place could be rigged. In fact, you should probably use the Force to make yourself invisible."

Namin headed towards the guard, concentrating his power towards the gaurd's mind.

"You will open the door for me," Namin said in a voice layered with the Force.

The gaurd complied without question. All too easy. Namin tok a quick look around. He was in a long coridor bustling with stomtrropers and Imperial officers. Namin activated his mini-cloaker, a device on his waist that temporarily turned him invisible.

"This place is way too full with Imperials. There's no way I'll get through here alive," Namin's voice whispered in Alyssa's comlink. "It may be.........Oh no! Wait...what...!!" sudenly the comlink erupted in static and then went dead.

Great,, thought Alyssa.

Shade walked off Namins ship, holding a Blaster before him. There were three doors to choose between. Shade took the one at the right and found himself in a large dark room.

Shade walked into it only to find himself sorrounded by stormtroopers.

"Ah, Shade, I've been missing you...."

Shade knew that voice all to well.

"You are no longer my master. I have turned my back at the dark side."

Shade turned around and looked into the face of his previous master.

"Shade, when will you learn that you never can turn your back at the dark side?"

With that, the Sith unleashed a storm of lightning into Shade's body.

((((((OOC: If someone wants to help me, go ahead :) )))))))))

Al Namin could remeber when he woke up was that something had burned in his chest before everything went black. He looked around. He was in a cell. No surpirise there, but...how did anyone see through his cloaker?

Sudenly, a voice echoed. "Awake yet?"

Namin's eyes widened. "Luke?!"

Luke stepped out of the gloom, smiling. "So, you decided to come and see me," Luke joked. Namin smiled, embarrased. "So, can you get out of here?"

Luke's face fell. "I've been trying to Pul open this door, but I'm not strong enough. Maybe if we worked together..."

No more discussing was necessary. Together, Luke and Namin concentrated on the door. After a moment, the lock buckled and the door clanged to the floor.

"Let's go," Namin whispered. They found their lightsabers with a gaurd, who they got rid of easily enough. Namin peeked around the corner, and saw something flashing in the dark. Cries of agony echoed through the corridor. Namin and Luke exchanged glances. Namin knew that voice. It was Shade!

Letting out a yell, Namin lept to his friend's rescue, activating his saber and deflecting the bolts of electricity. Luke sttod beside him, absorbing the energy and sending the bolts back at the Sith Lord.

Burke was still in his cell, banging on the walls and making some noise. Finally he grew angry, and threw a box right onto the door with the force, accidently using the dark side. Once outside, he choked one of the gaurds, and threw his body onto the other. His journey to the dark side had begun.

Shade looked up as the lightning had stopped from atacking his body.

He saw Namin fightning against the Stormtrooper's wich kept coming from a door.

Luke was fightning against the Sith, but it was an even battle, due to the strength of the Sith.

Suddenly, Luke was pushed into a wall and dropped to the floor.

When the Sith was going to do the final strike, Shade lept to his feet and pulled out the lightsaber he had found on the battlefield.

He ignited it and pulled back the Sith using the force.

"So, Shade, I see you have changed your mind about the force..."

"No, I haven't, Im just using it on the people I hate."

With that Shade atacked with his lightsaber, but was forcepushed over the room by the Sith. He flew into some stormtroopers who fell to the floor, leaving Namin without an opponent.

((((((Can someone think off a good name to the Sith? And the Sith is too powerful to be taken by a single jedi knight. Please, don't kill him, I need him to future RPGs :D )))))))))

Alyssa decided that she had landed too far away. The walk certainly hadn't looked that long! As it was, she had climbed over a couple of large hills and was just coming up to the facility.

Finally, she thought. It had been an hour since she landed. She removed both lightsabers from her belt and pressed forward, keeping them in front of her just in case. She used the Force to disappear.

Namin was tired. Too tired.

The stormtroopers kept coming. His lgithsaber handle had become so hot, he had to switch from hand to hand to avoid scalding his skin. But just then, a huge object flew through the air, knocking over all the strmtrropers like bowling pins. It was Shade!

Without an opponent, Namin turned toward the Sith. Now this was a real challenge.

Suddenly, the Sith felt something hit his back. He sent Namin flying backward and turned to look. A girl was standing not far away. She had thrown something at him. He looked to the ground. A Stormtrooper helmet?? Yuck! The head was still inside.

Namin looked beyond the Sith and gave a sigh of relief. Alyssa had finally managed to get in.

The Sith was angry now. He walked slowly forward and as he did, Alyssa backed up.

"Are you afraid, little girl?" the Sith taunted. Alyssa smiled at him, continuing to back away.

"A Jedi does not know fear," she recited calmly. The Sith lunged for her, but she stepped to the side and ignited both lightsabers. The battle was on.

Feeling relieved that he had a new ally, Namin flipped forward into the melee. He produced a second lightsaber, taken from a fallen Jedi at the battlefield. He then worked with Alyssa to deflect the Sith's blades and try to find a weakness in the sith's strategy.

But the odds were very grim...

Shade looked back at the other jedi's, slowly being defeated by the Sith....

Shade picked up a thermal detonator and threw it at the Stormtroopers, wich gave him about 5 seconds before more would come.

Shade turned around and starting firing shots at the Sith, who lost concentration and gave Alyssa and Namin time to breathe.

Luke was now slowly waking up...

For heaven's sake, why don't you?? :rolleyes:

The Sith never seemed to tire. Namin met attack after attack. Sometimes the Sith would leap over his head and attack from behind, nearly taking him completely by surprise. The sweat accumalating in his hands made Namin's hands slip. One second with his defense down was enough for the Sith to take the advantage. A red lightsaber flashed, burning slightly higher than Namin's heart. His breath came in rasps. His lightsaber slipped and deactivated as it hit the floor. A moment later, Namin hit the floor as well, unmoving.

Shade saw how Namin fell to the floor.

"You bastard!"

Shade lept to his feet and threw away his blaster. He drew Namins and the lightsaber he had found to him and charged with rage burning in him.

The Sith wasn't ready for an atack like this and first seemed to lose... Then, he pushed Shade away and atacked even more fiercly

"Shade, your powers are weaker than before, but I can feel the power inside you. Join me again!"

Shade got even more angry and atacked with new fury.

But every atack seemed only to make the Sith stronger, who quickly sent either Shade or Alyssa to the ground.

Pulling his other lightsaber from his belt, Namin struggled to his feet, blood soaking his tunic. Gasping for breath, he used his last strength to lunge towards the distracted Sith, slashing with such fury that the Sith's lightsaber went flipping through the air and, conveniently, down a pit. Namin opened his mouth to say something, but he was too short on breath. His legs buckling beneath him, he crumpled to the ground.

Alyssa took two steps toward Namin and dropped to the ground, breathing heavily. Luke was fully conscious now and came to them.

"This is not the best place to rest," he said. "I know you are both extremely tired, but we can't stop yet. Let's get out of here."

Sudenly, while Apo wasn't looking, the Sith lunged, saber flashing. Namin yelled and leapt towards the attack, thrusting his lightsaber in just in time to block the Sith's blow. However, he was still in mid air, and the momentum of the Sith's attack sent Namin whirling through the air. He landed hard on his head, and fell to the floor yet again, unconcious.

"Oh crap. Get to the ship! I will try to stop him!"

With that, Shade drew his borrowed lightsabers and atacked, with the dark side getting stronger in him by the minute.

"The more you fight me, the farer you will get into the dark side...."

The Sith said as he sent Shade flying into a wall.

Archived