Home

Shattered Night

((I just wanted to let you all know that I am not going to be around for a couple of weeks. Could somebody take my character, Alyssa and see if you can find a way to insert her back into the story? I'd like to take over when I get back so please don't kill her off.))

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

No one has posted here for so long...C'mon you guys, let's continue! ;)

Namin, amazingly, is not dead. He wakes up in an intensive care room with medical droids bustling. He is floating in a special care bacta tank. Just then, he is pulled out and a towel is wrapped around him.

"Where am I?" he asks the medical droid.

Head swiveling, the droid replies, "Courascant, sir. You were picked up by Master Luke Skywalker and sent on an emergency ship to Courascant to be saved. It looks oike you are in good condition?"

Just then, the door is opened. Alyssa walks in, holding Kilmor's lightsaber.

"Seing as I had nothing else to do, I followed the ship here, to give you your lightsaber," Alyssa says. Namin smiles gratefully, retrieving his weapon.

((OOC: There, wildjedi, I re-inserted your character. no hard feelings about me controllong your character? ;) ))

Shade woke up and tried to remember why he layed on the ground with a dead sith on top of him.

Then he remembered the battle that was still going on here and there and how he had been fighting against another mercenary when he had been atacked by a sith. Probably the one lying on top of him.

Shade threw the body aside and got to his feet.

He looked for his blaster, and found it sliced in two halves. Next to it, lay a lightsaber.

Shade stared at it as thoughts ran through his head:" No, I promised myself...remember the joy of holding a lightsaber...."

In the end, he picked up the saber and stuck it into his trousers.

Shade also picked up a E-11, and after that, he started making his way to one of the Sith ship...

Alyssa watched from her ship as a newcomer boarded Namin's. She thought she recognized him, but then again, she could be wrong. A lot of faces looked familiar to her because of her searches on Coruscant for the authenticity of her parents will.

It was probably nobody she knew, she decided. Her mind turned to Master Skywalker. He had said he was going to be here on the planet, but where was he? She didn't sense him... wait. He'd gotten quite distant, but he was still there. On the other side of the planet.

"Namin," Alyssa said into her headset. "Master Skywalker's on the other side of the planet. Can you sense him too?"

Her ship slid slowly past Namin's as she went to find Luke.

"Faintly," came Namin's reply. "I'm right behind you. Over and out."

Firing up the thrusters, Namin's ship lifted and shot off towards where he could sense Master Luke.

He could sense he was getting closer. Finally, he managed to pinpoint where he sensed his master. What he saw made his eyes widen. Luke was inside the Imperial Prison and Interrogation Headquarters! "What the heck is he doing in there?" Namin murmured to himself. Either Master Luke had been capture, or he was doing something undercover in the cell....

"Alyssa. You getting this?"

Archived