Home

Shattered Night

Originally posted by jokemaster

Burke woke up a few minutes/hours later on Cleon's ship, he knew he couldn't move because of his injuries, he didn't recognize where he was, he stayed still, but looked around moving only his eyes.

"Lay still" a chilly voice said. Cleon sat in chair a bit away from Burke with his hood up, fingering on Burke's Lightsaber.

"Impressive this one...Light, but yet sturdy. Impressive..."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My name is not important. And why you should care what I think?" he walks up to him and grabs his throat causing extreme pain to Burke's burns. "I saved you from a certain death and can end your pitiful life at any time I please." He drops his throat. "Tell me, Young Jedi. What has the Jedi order given you thats worth pain such as this?"

Burke thought about it, he didn't completely trust this guy, but if he was telling the truth, he couldn't afford to miss out, not now.

"OK, I'll trust you, what do I have to do?"

-----

Meanwhile, at the battle, after counting the bodies and survivors they found only one missing, Colin Burke. A message was sent through the force to all jedi in range.

((basically everyone except Burke.))

Luke flies on his back...Darth Kanxt was to powerful, even he could not combat him. Kanxt stood over him, "Now," he hisse,"you DIE!" His sabers carved into their victims chest. Kanxt cried out victoriously but then the smile faded from his face. Somehow Namin had pushed Luke out of the way, and had taken the sabers in his chest. Namin spuddered blood, "You see....COUGH....the.....COUGH....lightside is...." and then he took his last breath. In his surprise, Kanxt had made eye contact, he had been distracted. He relized his mistake just in time to see lukes saber swing at him. Kanxt was chopped in two.

Originally posted by jokemaster

Burke thought about it, he didn't completely trust this guy, but if he was telling the truth, he couldn't afford to miss out, not now.

"OK, I'll trust you, what do I have to do?"

-----

Meanwhile, at the battle, after counting the bodies and survivors they found only one missing, Colin Burke. A message was sent through the force to all jedi in range.

((basically everyone except Burke.))

"All you have to do is to follow my lead. I will teach you everything I know, and eventually, you will be able to do what I have promised"

Archived