Home

Shattered Night

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Namin's eyes fluttered open. Seeing the scene before him, Namin leapt to his feet, igniting his lightsaber, which he retreived from the floor. Then he runs forward, slashing. Two swings are blocked, the third knocks him backwards. He spins around and lands on his bottom. He flipped out of the position and stabbed at the Sith. He ignited a second lightsaber and attacked from both sides, stabbing, slicing and rolling. His lightsabers are blurs of brilliant color. Suddenly, the Sith catches him off guard and slices one of his lightsabers in half. Switching to both hands, Namin quickly returns the attack, to no prevail.

The Sith turns to Alyssa who has just managed to catch her breath. She stands up, but realizes that her escape is behind him.

"I really enjoyed the fight," she says quietly, "but I'm tired and I'm sure you are too. Why don't we postpone it for another time?"

The Sith laughs and lunges for her. She jumps over him and runs away to her ship.

"Not that hard," she pants as she gets in. She follows the other retreating ships to wherever.

((Where are we going, BTW?))

Apo lands on courasant and logs on to the data base."Ok i can do this i just need to think of the right ship tthat will be there"Apo looks at the systems the star ship computers the Dark jedi could be useing use."Ok the system should be conected so i will just rewrite the program to crash the system maby even crash"Apo begins to type.

Apo freezes"So i guess I should have known this would happen"Apo pulls a device out and shocks him."Good thing i hold my Stun gun with me"Apo pulls his sabers"O and this"Apo pulls a serum out and ejects it into him."Well, This should erase what you heard and...Security"2 droids come up"Take him to the jedi council."The droids pick him up and Apo takes The data pad out." Well i hope this works..."

• 2 weeks later...

((Isn't the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4? That's where Alyssa is going.))

When Alyssa got to the Academy, she discovered that it was entirely deserted. She smacked her forhead remembering that everybody had left to help in the other battle. No sign of Apo, though. She sent a message to Namin.

"No sign of Apo at the Academy," she said. "Do you think it possible that he meant the old Jedi Temple?"

"It doesn't matter now," a low voice says behind her. Alyssa turns to see an army of Dark Jedi, lightsabers activated.

"Your Apo has been cornered by a Sith. Even if he defeats him, an army of Shadow Troopers are waiting for him. And it looks like yur luck isn't any better."

The Sith leans forward. Alyssa can smell his metallic breath. "And if you're wondering why no one is here, it is because they fell into a trap. They chased our Dark Jedi decoys all the way to Jkii-Van. They're now captives of the Yuzzhan-Vong. All of them!"

-----------

Namin receives Alyssa's message, but he thinks it's not safe to answer. He feels a Dark presence nearby. Something is seriously wrong. He has just landed on Yavin 4. He looks out his cockpit and sees Alyssa surrounded by Dark Jedi, lightsabers raised. Great, Namin thinks. He is so intent on thinking up a plan that he doesn't notice the Dark Jedi sneaking up behind him. The last thing he remebers is a sharp pain in the back of his head before everything goes black.

Archived