Home

Let the Invasion Begin

Fellow people of the ......... erm uh. We must prepare our ships for a full on invasion of a diffrent forum. We must take the forums while they least expect it. :D

We cannot take the SWG forums or the moneky island forums as we already 0wn them. :p Any suggestions for new forum invasions post in here. :D

I dub this thread, the invasion thread. Man your battleships people, it's going to be a bumpy ride. ;)

*Sits in commander office*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a good day, lunk... er... Lynk ^_^

why don't we just release havok on some forums that don't get any attention in months. Then when someone notices, we'd already have been done and bored of it a week later, and back to the normal routine :D

The mods really were ordered to close invasion threads? :D Oh, my...

Perhaps we could invade forums at other websites and really cause a ruckus. ;) (No, I did not give anyone a bad idea just now.)

I propose a change of tactics. :max: Instead of invading, how about spying? We show up uninvited in the forum, spa--I mean, discourse intelligently in a thread...and simply blow their minds with Aresen obfuscation.

Our code will be: 'Vive la resistance!' :D Whenever that pops up in a thread, we'll secretly know that Aresen spying is underway.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Smart people don't invade if they wish to keep posting. The mods of the forums you invade get angry if you didn't notice. Gawd knows why 15 is still a mod after all the forums HE's invaded lol :D

i dunno. i guess being a friend to Rhett before he became an administrator helped. ^_^ if i REALLY wanted to, i could become an administrator or supermod, but i've got a job, and am not able to be here all the time...mmm ghost recon anyone?

Originally posted by Rogue15

i dunno. i guess being a friend to Rhett before he became an administrator helped. ^_^ if i REALLY wanted to, i could become an administrator or supermod, but i've got a job, and am not able to be here all the time...mmm ghost recon anyone?

If you become a supermod, half of LucasForums will NEVER come back

If you become an admin, LucasForums will be closed down because only YOU would be visiting it.

Archived