Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Friday comes to. His cellphone rings*

Friday: What...?

X: Agent Friday. You've done well for yourself. There's a promotion for you if you want it. We need someone to train our latest agent. You seem right for the job the way you've handled the situation here. As for Snake, well, he'll get what we feel he deserves.

Friday: What about...?

X: Your former superior? He'll be dealing with this new situation. Now, if you don't feel like rejoining us, I can offer you and your men a battle you can't possibly win.

*Friday thinks*

Friday: I'm in.

X: Excellent. Get topside and we'll teleport you here.

*Hangs up*

Friday: It appears the agency wants me back. I go back, you don't die. Hopefully they won't detain you, but I can't promise anything. These guys are powerful. At any rate, I will be teleported for a debriefing when we reach the surface.

Friday: From here on out, you don't have to worry about much. The portal's shut down after the explosion. I should think you'll be able to use some of the facility's transportation to get away. And do get away. Learn the words to "O Canada" or to speak Mexican.

*Suddenly "La cucaracha" started playing. Connor took his cell phone out of his pocket, suprised. He answered.*

Connor: Hello

G-Man: Hello Mr.... Connor is it? I apologize for not talking to you earlier, but the situation was a little... extreme.

Connor: Get to the point.

G-Man: Unfortunately this incident has left me a little understaffed, so I'm in need of a security team leader.

Connor: Where? This place is out of use

G-Man: Another place. You'll like it.

Connor: What about Zero, David, and their teams?

G-Man: They can work.. If they want to. And if no, I'll give them a five day head start.

Connor: Hold on.

Connor*to Zero and David*: He's offering us a job, you want to take it?

Friday: He always keeps his word. They always do. And however long or whatever odds he offers you won't be enough. G's like that. I remember when I was offered to join, I was given the choice of joining or having my memory wiped and to spend to the rest of my life in a sweat-shop.

Archived