Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor *While loading extra shells into his shotgun*: He's doing good. If the tide changes, we take him out. Go full force on him, machine guns, sniper rifles, anything you need.

*Suddenly there was a crash behind them. Connor turned around slowly, and saw a gaurd headcrab zombie. His shotgun was still open, the shells fell out as he ran twoard it, and hit it as hard as he could with the shotgun. It fell down momentarily*

Connor *while picking up, and loading the shells back into his shotgun*: TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!

*After the first turn, Snake prevents Friday from continuing the twist, then with a yell, he pushes Friday back, attempting to dissorentate. He hops forward swinging his sword in an uppercutting way, then spins a compelte 360, swinging his blade in one rapid fluid motion. Using the momentium that he collected, he drops down and trips Friday and swings down as hard as he could.*

*Friday darts out of the way, and rolls toward the Egon Gun, which he grabs and aims at Snake*

Friday: You win. You're the better swordsman. Now get out of here, and tell the agency that I've still got this and remind them the power cells do last 5000 years. And tell the Boss (referring to the G-Man) that he should really get a girlfriend.

(Out of character: Sorry I couldn't reply quickly enough.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero aims his MP-5 at Snake. " You better retreat or I'll fill you up with lead." His soldiers do the same thing and aims their MP-5 at Snake. "I highly doubt you can dodge all the bullets fired from our guns."

*Snake smirks, and shuts down the power to his suit.*

Snake *Turns around and begins walking* "Fine then, but this isn't over."

*A huge rumbling occurs, shaking the entire tunnel. The lights and the equipment that the Soldiers and everyone one else that had active ((This encludes that nice themeral googles you all had that you never stated that ya stopped using)) irreverseably shuts down due to the electromagnetic paulse from the Nuke.*

*Snake is no where in sight.*

((techically, i would disagree with your post joke

usually an EMP would knock out all power sorces that are usualy active, and some inactive ones, like batteries, that is if its not electronically protected, like Snake's suit (mentioned earilyer) and let's say the egon gun, due to it being such an advanced weapon.

Now, let's say that the auxliery power sorce comes from a remote location, far away that it wouldn't be easily effected. therotically it's false due to the fact of the circuts would allow the emp to travel that distence, even when it's not a complete circut.

but im not going to disagree ^_^ Thats your call :D

*sigh* i'm too bored i find useless places to create an arguement... :joy: ))

Friday: I got this. *Holds up Egon gun*. I have a feeling we'll...

*Phone rings*

G-Man: So you survived it all, Friday. The jobs available if you still want it.

Friday: After you tried to kill me?

G-Man: Consider what we're about to start fighting. Snake didn't intend to kill-

Friday: Shut up and get to the point.

G-Man: We have reports of some fairly nasty creatures coming in that the Nuke hasn't finished off. One of them's in your path. Goodbye.

*Hangs up*

Archived