Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*A rumbling is heard*

Connor: It's coming closer! Get ready.

*they come to a huge room. It had one a teleporter in the far corner, and 4 manned turrets. The door on the other side of the room was locked. Connor headed straight for it, and tried to open it. He tried to unlock it, but the lock was electronic, thus messed up by the EMP. The teleporter opened a portal, much larger than the previous ones they'd encountered. Something was coming out.*

Connor: OK, ZERO, DAVID, FRIDAY, MAN THE TURRETS, I'LL MAN THE THIRD ONE. TELL YOUR MEN TO GET THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS, AND OTHER EXPLOSIVES READY.

The creature was huge, it crushed the two poles and fit floor to roof. It's eyes had some kind of protective shield over them, it also had two wierd antennas that were seemingly charging up to shoot something. It didn't seem to have any weak spots except for huge moles in it's hands which were moving too fast to aim well. Connor ran like hell to one of the turret guns.

(Out of character: Is that the creature that shots fire out of it's hands?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero looks at it with a horrific look on his face. He then aims the turret at it, waiting for someone to give him the signal to shot. His crew all aim their rocket lauchers at the creature, waiting for the ignal as well.

*The monster writhes in a particular way that it distracts even the medic.*

((sry ^_^))

*During that comotion, friday dissappears.*

---------

*Around the bend, out of sight and in safety.*

*Snake looks down at his yonger brother's unconscious body, staring for a moment. He picks up Friday's katana, and wields it along side of his own. Then he darts out above in the rapters, still out of sight, getting around to te top off the monster.*

((Don't worry, I'll probably make a sequel once I finish Half Life 2.))

Connor: I have no idea.

Finally the other hand burst, and the shields were removed from the eyes. The creature roared and punched the ceiling. A rumbling was heard

Connor: HIT THE EYES, QUICKLY!

A rocket laucher goes straight to one of the creature's eyes. Zero does the same with the turret and so does his other crew members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: When are they releasing part 2? I play part one a lot. You'll find me under the name NeoVenom :D)

The creature roars, swinging at Snake with it's bleeding hands. Finally the last shots from the turret and one of the rockets destroy the other eye. The creature roars again, and falls to the ground, dead.

Connor: We did it. OK, LET'S MOVE OUT, WE NEED TO FIND FRIDAY.

Archived