Home

The Associates need to find a new Server, or wait a while to play.

JekRendar

In Q's latest Beta Update, he announced that ONLY the first ten servers in Alphabetical order will be up, in order by demand. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the Asses' Server Starstrider? Well, that's gonna be at the bottom.

So, either the Asses have two choices: Wait for a few days until their Server is up, OR, choose a new server.

Just figure, I'll drop in a line.

Ya know, if you ever need another member, how about the constuctive critiser (sp?), JekRendar? On that note: you need more stickies while the main site is down that has the number of members, and other important information.

Oh yeah, by the way, didn't anyone miss me?

I just read that too. I would suggest finding another server cause it looks like some folks have unofficially labeled it as a role-playing server and tons of people want to join it. If you join an overcrowded server at launch it only gets worse so I would go with a less crowded one and let it fill up slowly.

Oh yeah, by the way, didn't anyone miss me?

Since you first came here, the quiet, alittle shy, but still outward enough, guy ... yeah. :)

But I think you gave the wrong - or the right, depending how you look at it - impression the last time you came here. :D

I think the Station changed you. :)

That's a baaad place, it corrupts peoples minds. :D

Anyway, long time no see. :wavey:

We should use Gorath beacuase:

1) It is an East Coast server.

2) Players who do not care will choose the first they come accross, so if we are organized we can get in on the ground floor and do well without competing with too many people. As Gorath does fill up, which it will, we will have a head start on people forced down as the first servers fill up.

3) It is a virgin server, unmolested prior to release (unlke Ahazi, Bria, corbantis, and Bloodfin.

just my 2 creds.

i want to hear wraiths oppinion on this as he will probably be the one who make the final dessecion or atleast discusses it with the other leaders.... starstrider will be cool , so another option is to all go our seperate ways with seconday characters until starstrider is up and running... but i also want to start my primary character.... aaaw what should we do allmighty leaders:confused:

I talked to wraith for a little bit on AIM. Hes going to post his plans in a little bit, he needs to think it over. What I think we should do is all create scouts and play on Eclipse and pick a starting spot we will all go to. For the first couple of days we will just hang out and explore in the wilderness. Once Starsider opens up... we go our seperate ways (until we meet later).

Originally posted by JekRendar

Er, I wouldn't recommend it. That's the unofficial German Server. I still think Bloodfin would make an excellent choice.

uch i HATE playing with germans... they tend to piss me off real baaad in computergames... no offense to any germans or german lovers they just piss me off....

Okay this may sound really stupid, but after playing through one player wipe, you may understand where I'm coming from.

My two credits is....

That whatever server we decide to play on should be the server to create our PA. The only reason is because, it'll be pain in the butt to invest time into one character only to not play it because starsider suddenly opens up. Not only will you invest time but you'll eventually get attached to your character. I say that we democratically open up a poll where we vote on which of the first 10 servers to start on. I think that's a better idea than to create characters on one server and wait for Starsider to open up. You can RP on any server really...and if we start RPing on one server than it may get contagious around us an others will too.

Archived