Home

Darth Vader?

Jan Gaarni

Does Vader look somewhat lanky and casual to you?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Does Vader look somewhat lanky and casual to you?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe, I don't know!

Yes, he almost looked kinda... sad!

I feel sorry for the fellow. If I only could lift his spirit with some chocolate cookies. We would get a happy Vader, and be one galactic civil war poorer. If I only could put some vigor back in the broken mix of man and machine. If I only could....

No more posting for me! Dammit girl, learn when to stop posting and go to bed! It only ends up as a pile of jibberish! See you guys tomorrow.

Well, here's what I think.

You come home from work/school, and there's a huge, gift wrapped ball in the driveway (I mean HUGE). You go inside your house, and your Mother/Father/Wife/Husband/loved one hands you a pair of big keys. They say to you, "Guess what, I got you a battle station capable of blowing up planets. And it's all for you :)." So now, you're jones-in. You decide to take this planet-destroying-thingy out for a spin. Once inside you find out that it's already fully staffed, with people who will carry out your every command. The only problem is your grandfather tags along, and keeps giving you orders. It's all right though; he's kind of cool.

Anyway, you get to deep space. You decide to take you're personal "flying bowtie" for a little drive, see what it's capable of. As you're on your way back to your "Death Star" though, as you've now come to call it, a bunch of hooligans blow it up! Now, if all this happened to you in one day, wouldn't you be a little depressed also?

Now, that's only the first stage of my thinking. Here comes the second...

Say you're the leader of a huge army/government (or one of the leaders). You've got a lot of followers, but you could use more. Now, what do you think people's reactions would be if every time somebody came over to visit, you killed them? Huh? Exactly. That's why he looks social in these screen shots, because he has to be. If he's not, it's bad for the Empire.

Now, I have one question. Could players attack Vader in Beta? If so, why am I not seeing any pictures of him wiping the floor with somebody's face? Come on, I want to see him in action. Somebody get over there and make him open up a can!

VAder, if I recall correctly, is on Naboo somewhere in the Emperors retreat. I could be wrong though.

Also, keep in mind, you can adjust the screen width, which in turn would distort the image some. All of my images are distorted like this as I widen the screen in search of baddies.

The second picture of Vader in-game is better.

And the red-ish/yellow-ish color on his head are most likely from a red/yellow lampe glowing in the room. ;)

Maybe it's the picture.

Maybe it's the angle.

Who knows.

I will give my final verdict when I meet him in-game. :)

Until then, I still think they should have straitened his back just a tad little more. ;)

umm.. the guy on the right isn't darth vader... its the guy on the left.

Thank you for pointing that out to me, Captain Obvious. :D

shoot I pressed no when i ment yes!:mad:

Fixed it. ;)

Archived