Home

I'm Leaving

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Hmmmmmmmm your thread title says one thing then u ask about figures lol XD *slaps Z*

I used to when I was a kid but i've grown out of it XP

I know. I've been dieing to post that sometime. :D

~strangles Zbomber~ IF YOU SAY YOU LEAVE THEN LEAVE DONT PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME!!! jk... lol intresting this thread started off well off topic... so this is another spam thread to well spam in... lol oh well...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Camus

~strangles Zbomber~ IF YOU SAY YOU LEAVE THEN LEAVE DONT PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME!!! jk... lol intresting this thread started off well off topic... so this is another spam thread to well spam in... lol oh well...:rolleyes:

Meh spam is not good we must not do it. :o

*runs off to spam*

I collect spaceships. Models, toys, real ones...Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica...big ships and small ships, bad ass ships and cool-looking ships, ships you've never seen before and never will (unless I finally get a digi-cam.) The only Star Wars figure I own is the 'A-wing fighting pilot dude' at the helm of my 'power of the force' series :awing: starfighter Thrustweasel. The pilot is irrelevant--the cockpit is scratch-built, I've *made a few modifications of my own* and detail-painted the entire thing. It's more of a model than a toy at this point. :D

As for Kjolen leaving...I vote 'yes.' :dozey: Just kidding.

It has been reopened. We will be able to continue discussing our collecting hobbies in peace.

(PS: Thanks Leemu!) :)

ZBomber: The next time you start a thread...please don't title it in a misleading fashion. It can annoy people if they feel you've wasted their time. :dozey: And that's coming from the Grand Obfuscator himself.

Anyway. Star Wars aside, I do collect 7" Spawn type warriors. I won't call them *figures* because they're dolls. Yes, I called them dolls. :D Dolls from Hell, with bladed weapons, but YES I PLAY WITH DOLLS! I'm a 35 year-old man. Behold my shame. ;)

Spawn

Samurai Spawn

Pirate Spawn

Scorpion assassin

Jackal assassin

Harold Bluetooth

Viking dood (forgot name, threw box away)

Samurai dood

Lord of the Rings

Ringwraith

Legolas (Two Towers)

Easterling

Others

Klangg the Klingon

Samurai X (!)

Evil Ashe

Scorpion King

Some videogame samurai dood

I have quite the bloodthirsty battle going on a shelf over the computer. :D

Well, I still have all my classic Kenner Star Wars figures and ships from when I was a kid. They are all in storage at the moment, though.

I really collect guitars. I have a lot of them. I think I'm up to 11, with a couple of basses. Some of them are considered valuable vintage collectables at this point, but I don't baby them. I play them all. I also have at least a half-dozen amps as well, and a rack full of effects and at least 10 foot pedal effects.

And here's the sick part: I really want more! I can't stop! I don't have room for the ones I have, or the time to play them all, but I'm already planning my next purchases.

Help meeeeeeee!

Archived