Home

Please tell me what you think of my GF site!

James Isaac

Oops sorry, but it was going to be hosted before, but then stuff happened.

And sorry about copying your stuff. What did I copy? Tell me what I have copied on the main news page and I'll change it, adn then for all the other pages aswell.

And also, could someone help me. I want to have one of those things at the top of my paghe which is like a music bar. It is just a little bar with, say, 3 GF songs on it. And it has the buttons Play, Pause, Stop, Back A Track, Forward A Track. Can anyone tell me where I can get that?

I'm sure you'll find something for it on HotScripts. They have practically every script you'll ever need in some form on there.

As for the design, it looked extremely similar to the GFN last night. You used the same page-background as our site, plus the purple and such. However, you seem to have noticed this and changed it today.

You may not have noticed but all the images on your site are broken. You've linked them to your hard-drive rather than your ftp space.

OK, thanks.

And yeah, I just noticed that I linked to my hard drive, but my host (Pipex) is really annoying, and it takes hours to update something. So I fixed it, but you won't be able to see it for a few hours or something like that.

And anyway, I might do a total site re-design (that means new colours and look), so then it won't be copying your site.

You won't be able to get a news script up on the Pipex DSL space. They do support some pre-scripted CGI crap, but you can't just use what you want. And PHP/mySQL is completely out of the question, which sucks. Still, the webspace you get is pretty decent, I've taken advantage of mine too to store a bunch of Grim save games.

Marquee is the devil. Remove it or I will cut you to bits with a rusty pair of scissors with a previous rabid owner.

a plug in popped up telling me i had to download something, and it would take 38 minutes to do so, therefore I'm a fraid I'll have to pass. I know so many of you out there have top of the line models, but there are still many people on 56k, and even some 28k users too. as much fun as a fancy site can be; it has its drawbacks as well.

good luck anyhow.

• 2 months later...

Archived