Home

Saturday Night Hunt

Murashu

I will be organizing a hunt this Saturday night. I would like to get as many members of the PA as we can to go out and just explore and blow things up as we come across them =)

I am looking at a long list of cool things in game and will post tomorrow where I think would be good exp, fun to see and something a little different.

I am looking at starting it around 10pm EST, let me know what you think.

Does anyone really care about doing PA hunts? We had 16 people show up for the first one and now it seems like only 3-4 people care about it.

What would you guys like to do for fun as a group? Gimme some ideas and I will try to make something happen.

I like PA hunts, I think the one on Saturday will be huge I think. I am coming and hopefully making some chitin armor while in camp. Dominic might come too (friend of the =A=).

I would also like group social activities as well. Organised fishing trips on Venna Island would be fun (I am an accountant, my idea of fun is scewed), sampling parties, setting up our own cantina in a house, etc. The more we do together the better the unity.

Go =A=

Well, the reason I haven't come to the last couple hunts is because I'm always off on some distant planet. I'm going to Corellia to place my house today, but I should be back tomorrow, so count me in.

Organized everything does sound cool dow (even the fishing trips). Who says combatants should get all the fun?

Hey, wait, I just got an alternate idea for what we can do. :)

But first, when is 8PM CST?

If it's basically the same time as 10PM EST, then why don't we meet up in the "Rebel Base" on Rori, no later than 20 minutes before, and we all go to the location of Vagabond's Rest to witness the official opening of that famous multi-PA city? :)

Something to take with you maybe.

Well this will be my first PA hunt to miss becasue I've got friends in town this weekend, but I will be back on Sunday. And I agree with dow_30 the more things we do together the better, though I ahve never tried fishing is it lame or interesting?

Also for the hunts I think everyone has been to Naboo and Coreilla but if we do them like on Talus or Dathomir or Endor more people may come because it is something new and exciting plus you will definetly hunt big game and get a lot of XP.

Ill come, Iam back on Naboo after my little Tatooine vacation. I have a suggestion for a place to hunt, altough we would need more than 16 people. On Naboo somewhere on an Island near Keren, there is a Gungan ruin and around it like 25 gungans. We would lose a lot of gungan faction points but who cares! Just an idea...

yeah, I am on naboo right now, just haning out. I forgot Theed was so Imperial and I got shot down twice :/ no one will leave me alone :(. I am up for anyplanet, tho I need to know since I have no more creds :D spent them all on tickets and such :)

I am actually going to be able to make it to a hunt. Reasons why I can't usually make them range from - I work on weekends, and I"m usually off on some crazy planet that isn't cheap to get to. x.x

I'm excited about this one though....I decided a while ago, I will not do random group hunts, I will only do it with fellow =A= members! :D

I also agree with Dow 30, the more we do together the better.....I've had nothing but fun hanging out with all of the =A= members. We should all be hanging around the pa hq more......for any of you scouts/marksmen - there is tons of xp to be had around the area of our hq. So get some people to meet you there and watch your xp grow! :D Plus, I just think it's cool having a place to call "home." :)

Archived