Home

The XWA Army shall be revived!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Mini-Niner and Admiral.

Did we really need this?

I've been trying to log on here (not even using this "Battle Hack" thing) since yesterday morning, and this is the first I've been able to get through in under five minutes/page.

I understand that you want your little wargames, but what are we supposed to do if we just want to use the forums? At this rate, why not just close LucasForums entirely and replace it with a game server? :disaprove

Originally posted by Kanjo past

You? Invade the swamp? Pah! You couldnt even beat me let alone the swamp.

Have you just been running into ALL the forums and saying this? :rolleyes:

The Battle Hack is supposed to be for forummers amusement...why would they make a new site for it?

Also you guys are forgetting that the forums have just been upgraded. They've always been buggy when that happens...

yesterday i waited TWO hours .. the finally i got in .. 3 click later then .. swooped out again ..

and it sure IS hard .. but not that hard since *looks over to this nice girl* i am living with my girlfriend and my cutee little daughter ..!! :D :D

yeah but it really seems to go down every evening since the battles are going on ..

as i say.. 1 update.. 10 new features .. 100 new buggies .. 1000 fixes .. 10000 payed.

Thanks to the people who invented crashtests..

*sings: yummy yummy yummy i got Bugs on my toungy ..*

Archived