Home

RGP stats

Mex

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't whining. I was stating the truth. Its just like playing any game. People are gonna be accused of cheating. What does it matter? Why bother accusing? Its a God Damm Online Game.

And yes, i'm afraid of getting my ass kicked on the internet. Oh no..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by STTCT

How do you get health?

I tried to accept the battle, but it didn't work. And your PM Box is full, so i couldn't send you any messages. Sorry.

Can there be some more balance in this game?

I played against Sherack just now .. both level 1, both ful hp. He was dragoon and I captain...

I got 25 HP and he 50 ... and we both dealt 5 points of damage each turn. Where is the fun in that?

Game still stinks, needs some more tweaking.

*edit* I found out it's not class, but element that defines hp

Originally posted by Young David

Can there be some more balance in this game?

I played against Sherack just now .. both level 1, both ful hp. He was dragoon and I captain...

I got 25 HP and he 50 ... and we both dealt 5 points of damage each turn. Where is the fun in that?

Game still stinks, needs some more tweaking.

*edit* I found out it's not class, but element that defines hp

Yeah..that's one problem. I'm fighting KP, and well..he's lightning and I'm fire. He has 10 more hp than I do. And we both do 5 damage a turn..

Ah well,once I can get some spells it'll be better.

It helps cheats because lets say I make 5 accounts and my main guy fights them all with a 135 gil award to the winner. My main guy wins all 5 and I gain 600+ gil for creating false people. People can easily see if you are cheating but it is just not a problem you should have to deal with.

BigTeddyPaul

Yeah, did you miss the part where I said it was too late for anyone that's already registered to get the free money?

It's not an automatic 135 to any account that signs up. Matt mass donated 135 to every player as a one-time thing. If you missed it, you missed it.

Originally posted by mercatfat

Yeah, did you miss the part where I said it was too late for anyone that's already registered to get the free money?

It's not an automatic 135 to any account that signs up. Matt mass donated 135 to every player as a one-time thing. If you missed it, you missed it.

No, he was agreeing, and saying if they gave money to everyone that joined, that would happen. :)

Archived