Home

RGP stats

Mex

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyrion

pretty much. I'm waiting for someone to fill in thier account so I can fight..

I filled in all my stats & name but its resetted my it.. Must not be fully on yet...

Your pm box is full so I'll post it here..

The battlemod is not fully installed yet, but when it is you will be able to buy armour, spells and weapons from the store with Gil, instead of credits.

[if it is fully installed, then wow this rgp thing sucks..]

ATTENTION: I have just witnessed one of the ugliest sites in my life. A battle between matt-windu and StarWarsPhreak was witnessed before my eyes. Matt, obviously using gold he "donated" to himself has purchased armor that reflected every single bit of damage phreak did to him and used a sword that dealed 50 damage per turn. I warn you: you can not win, do not even try. Leave him alone, and make him suffer for his wrongdoings!

Down with power hungry admins!

This post was in no way meant to offend anyone, and was primarily meant to be humorous, but it really is rather unfair that you did that, matt.

Originally posted by DashRendar

ATTENTION: I have just witnessed one of the ugliest sites in my life. A battle between matt-windu and StarWarsPhreak was witnessed before my eyes. Matt, obviously using gold he "donated" to himself has purchased armor that reflected every single bit of damage phreak did to him and used a sword that dealed 50 damage per turn. I warn you: you can not win, do not even try. Leave him alone, and make him suffer for his wrongdoings!

Down with power hungry admins!

This post was in no way meant to offend anyone, and was primarily meant to be humorous, but it really is rather unfair that you did that, matt.

This is why I worry about the RPG thing. Everyone is going to be complaing "he was cheating, blah blah blah" :(

Originally posted by ZBomber

This is why I worry about the RPG thing. Everyone is going to be complaing "he was cheating, blah blah blah" :(

Well he was...kinda...I mean I think that he really deserves the gin he gave himself I mean look at this he made it all, well at least installed it, and I've made some simple forums myself and they're quite monotonous and not very fun to install. It's just that I wanted to make sure everyone knew he had all that fancy stuff. :)

Originally posted by matt-windu

They do, it's in the war archive and under my rpg stats.

I was...um...just testing it out!

Lol, OK then if they knew that why would they still challenge you? It's practically impossible to beat someone who's armor reflects everything back at them.

Archived