Home

Fun with Google

leXX

haha, I've seen the french military victory thing before but the rest are great :D

I want more Good threads like this rather than what we have now :(

Oh and put it American military victories and i'm feeling lucky and it comes up...... :D

all the comps at work run on windows 2000 professional...

so everyone has their own log on id's... but if you're in our area... and you're a male... and YOU forget to log out...

google.com, search images, type in "gay pride" and there's a picture of ponch from chips pointing back at you and at the bottom it says "you're a homo!" so the person has a little surprise awaiting them when they log on again hehe

just us picking on each other. i dont even want to know who found that out, and why they did too... i dont ask!

Originally posted by pbguy1211

so everyone has their own log on id's... but if you're in our area... and you're a male... and YOU forget to log out...

google.com, search images, type in "gay pride" and there's a picture of ponch from chips pointing back at you and at the bottom it says "you're a homo!" so the person has a little surprise awaiting them when they log on again hehe

just us picking on each other. i dont even want to know who found that out, and why they did too... i dont ask!

I get a defanition of pride:s

Originally posted by pbguy1211

00051186.jpg

Archived