Home

DF2E Sariss

reaper1576

I just got the skinned versions mailed to me last nite from Baena & BloodRiot so what do you think guys there shots in 3dsmax. I grabed them a few days ago looks like it should be for download soon i dont know if bloodriot wants to make any changes yet but if thats the case it will be soon as he gets his new mobo

sariss1.JPG

sariss2.JPG

Well, part of the odd look on the face could come from the way it was formed or the model's smoothing groups. The texture I think might actually be pretty good.

I guess I'd need a couple better shots to give my honest opinion on that. Not bad overall from what I'm seeing, though.

Ok here's some nice pics of her. I may still do some changes on the face geometry to be more like the actress who played sariss...although good, the model doesnt quite look like her yet. As Jerec looks the actor.

Pictures and information on the actress that played Sariss would be welcome.

And now.. the pics:

sariss1.jpg

sariss2.jpg

sariss3.jpg

Cheers.

That's because he needs to re-shape the face a bit.

But, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was using the Jan model's face...

If I may, recommend using Tavion's face instead, since the eyes, and the facial structure are much more similar to Sarriss'.

Then, after a little bit of tweaking, I think you'll have a winner. =)

Great job, so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know you guys were posting her here.

BloodRiot has done a great job with her. I've been telling him from the get go to work out her face geometry. I have faith in him that he will do an excellent job. Thanks for the actress reference pics! When the geometry is tweeked, I can touch up the skin some more if needed.

The clothes are already darker.;) I have played with this model ingame, looks good overall.

Thanks for the crits and the positive feedback all!

BloodRiot, did you get the latest .pk3 file with the newest textures?

-Baena.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived