Home

Engaged !

Paragon_Leon

Well, the day has finally come !

I popped the question, got a yes and now all my money is gone...

:D

just kidding. No, sometime next year i'll be walking down the aisle with the most beautiful girl in the world who also happens to be a gem on the inside (you thought that was your girl ? You were WRONG !) :cool:

I would invite you all to the wedding, but you'd have to pay the transatlantic flights yourselves....

time to celebrate !

Originally posted by STTCT

the planning - I'm practically ripping out my hair!

Would not do that, you would look awful wierd at your wedding! :xp:

Well congrats Leon, hope you and your girlfriend are happy together!

Congrats!!!

Don't worry, you don't have to invite us to the wedding. Instead we will all sit at home, broken and despairaged (sp?), unable to to do anything else 'cause every else just seems so lame. Oh well, I guess I just have to twidle my thumbs and cry. The pain just grows inside. You just don't understand do you...IT HURTS, MAN, IT HURTS!!! I'M NOT LOVED!!! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME ANYMORE!!! EVEN RHETT'S ELVES DON'T TALK TO ME!!!

Oh wait, that's right, I don't like talking to Rhett's elves.

thank you, thank you...

we ordered the rings today. So that's another nail to the cof....another unforgettable moment in our lives... (j/k)

Silenthunter, the chances of my fiancee (wow, i get to SAY THAT now..) posting on an internet forum, let alone a Star Wars one, are excessively slim. We're talking "Arnold Schwarzenegger wins Oscar for Best Performance" chances...

Archived