Home

I can't see anymore... my eyes burn....

....because i have seen RFH and Scar. oh god, my EYES. ^_^

anyway, i picked up Scar Thursday, and drove around Holly/Byron/Caladonia for god knows how long, and ****, i was PISSED. i did kidnap him from work, but his 'puter died at the lan. i laighed at him. ^_^

RFH was picked up on Friday, and he lives MUCH CLOSER. compared to me and my friends, him computer bites ass.

more later. peace

Originally posted by Lynk Former

rape teh wha? O.o

cat·tle

Pronunciation: 'ka-tæl

Function: noun plural

Etymology: Middle English catel, from Old North French, personal property, from Medieval Latin capitale, from Latin, neuter of capitalis of the head

1 : domesticated quadrupeds held as property or raised for use; specifically : bovine animals on a farm or ranch

2 : human beings especially en masse

RFH, right click on your network neighborhood icon, and click properties, and in the next window, right click on the LAN Icon. from there, there should pop up a window, in the window that says "This Connection uses the following items:" scroll down till you see Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). highlight it, and click the properties button

now, if you have it to obtain IP Address automatically, shouldn't be a problem.

HOWEVER, if before the LAN you used a specific IP address, DNS Sever, subnet mask and Gateway, THERE'S the rub, aye? which means you'd have to find out what all those where and type them in.

if this helps, yeah! if it doesn't......i got no idea

Archived