Home

Bad vibes

Bob Gnarly

There's a difference between being a goody goody and a flamer.

From the Lucas Forums Rules

you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I think the mods need to jump in and enforce the rules just a little.

It wasn't like this until the battle system was brought in. Seriously, I've never seen this much tension here.

Of course there's a difference - Goody goodies are annoying and flamers get banned :p

I still don't know what you mean know about flaming :confused:... Where would they enforce the rules?

IMO it was jsut the same before the battle hack was introduced, everyone being uptight while pretending to like each other :rolleyes:

'n' anyway the battle hack isn't forced on you this time.. it's just a game unlike the points system. The only thing i can see messing this thing up is the Father torque armory :rolleyes:

Its people who have no respect which are ruining this place.

*Gives pinny a complementary spoon replica "W35p3[7" gift*

:D

Originally posted by Lil Killa

If u hate the battle systme then don't play on it. The rest of the people like it. I think there is any more flaming than ussual. There is almost always a alitle argument going on in the swamp somehere. The only real flaming i have noticed is betwen merc, PB, and Sam Fisher, and thats all about sams ussuall spamage which he has slowed down on....

I wouldn't mind iy as much, but now there are a bunch of stupid battle threads everywhere, and no good threads around to post in....

the battles system doesnt bother me, its cool in a way, IF ANYONE WOULD CHALLENGE ME!

But i started that 9\11 mod thread to show people what was being made, i had no intentions of it becoming a flame war thread, i Politely ask for the flaming to end but no one listened. Except for Zbomber, hes kept his cool even though very clearly Rougephotonic is trying to pick a fight or something with him. Much more flaming and i'll ask a mod to lock it.

But even before that its been a lil testy in here, you post your opinion on something and BAM your flamed.

everyone just needs to chill out

Originally posted by iceman87

the battles system doesnt bother me, its cool in a way, IF ANYONE WOULD CHALLENGE ME!

But i started that 9\11 mod thread to show people what was being made, i had no intentions of it becoming a flame war thread, i Politely ask for the flaming to end but no one listened. Except for Zbomber, hes kept his cool even though very clearly Rougephotonic is trying to pick a fight or something with him. Much more flaming and i'll ask a mod to lock it.

But even before that its been a lil testy in here, you post your opinion on something and BAM your flamed.

everyone just needs to chill out

I'm glad you posted that thread. I had no idea that was in the works until I saw it. As far a flaming goes yeah I can see it happening with such a touchy subject, but it's been in other threads as well (like this one) lol.

I have nothing against the battle system, but to me it seems like these problems came after it was introduced. I think people need to seperate their RPG charector from their forum alter-ego a little better. If not then eat my fiery-blade mwa ha ha ha! :D

Woah it's been a while since I've posted in a serious disscussion here.

Anyways *cracks knuckes*

So you guy's are having flaming problems and people just dissing on each other right. Then start showing each other respect. I mean it's just a internet Ego right? So what if some guy kicked your ass in a fake RPG game. It's just a game people. I mean that is why there is a Age of 13 to be preferred if you are going to use the forums so that you can be mature here and be able to act at least like an adult for a second.

Don't freaking hold grudges because oh he beat me. That's life for God's sake. Your going to expierience that as you grow older so get use to it.

As for the mention of a 9/11 thread. Be serious about it but also be respectful. There are a lot of people on these forums that are not from the US so they see things diffrently then you might. This is a diverse place with many people of diffrent backrounds and opinions. Don't go talking crap like "Oh I'm an American and my counrty can blow your country up or my country rules and yours sucks". Be a little grown up and mature. I mean I left LF for a time because all I saw was whining here like little children and people spamming. If you don't like what you see or if something upsets you then don't look at it. You also have a choice of posting something that is going to make you look good or make look like a little kid sucking his thumb with his pant's at his ankles.

If someone is insulting you then let them. Be the bigger person by saying hey if you want to threaten me like a little kid then be my guest but I'm not going to stoop down to their level. It just fuel's the fire and doesn't help resolve anything.

Don't also use something like the Battle Mod or the point system as a scapegoat for all the problems that are going on. I've been here long enough to know that things were just like they were before any of those system's were implemented. It has just gotten worse but it can still be traced to people being immature and letting little things get to them. The Mods also have a difficult job as well but they can't be babysitters and watch as the kids play 24/7. Even if your not a mod help them out by reporting bad behavior or post and tell them hey thats not appropriate here. if you want to go be immature then go somewhere else but dont bring it here.

:lsduel::duel:

If its not bitching about the damn glowy names going on, its bitching about the battle system.

Good lord. Does nothing make anyone happy??!?!?!

Please. We are all one community. We are all different. There are some turds out there. But this is the internet. We are used to Spam and ads and those evil emails about enlarging a penis that I do not have! We deal, we move on and we realise that yes....there are people out there trying to make this place a better place and all anyone does is bitch and moan about it.

Just PLAY THE Battle system or don't. Stop crying about who has what sword and ooooo I'm not gonna play you cuz you have more skill then me.

Its a game. Do you whine this much when your playing your video games? God I hope not...that would be no fun.

"I'm not playing JK 2 because it sucks"

okay...

same thing

so what?

blah

done venting

I love you guys :cool:

Originally posted by STTCT

Do you whine this much when your playing your video games? God I hope not...that would be no fun.

:p You've never accidentally kicked someone playing JKO online? The abuse you get is fantastic! And as for grip-kicking...

But other that that you're absolutely right, yeah.

:)B.

Archived