Do you use 1.02 or 1.04?

|GG|Carl

Do you use 1.02 or 1.04  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use 1.02 or 1.04

• I use 1.02(the original game)
    • I use the 1.04 patch

Originally posted by Thazac

I use 1.04 so that I can play online. Why would anyone want to play 1.02?

Cause 1.04 doesn't work...

Originally posted by Lil Killa

...I myself u 1.04 cause I like to be up-to-date and plus all my friends use that patch plus the majority of the ppl who play online

Actually, that isn't true... I've seen them both and there are much more servers which uses 1.02(almost double). But, only newbies use 1.02, which means the skilled players always wins... I've not been "owned" since 1.04 was released...

I had the 1.04 patch running several weeks, but now that I try to play the game again 1.02 is better. For example I can remember that there were tripmines that didn't blow up because of patch 1.04 in SP. With 1.02 SP is running......and running, and running.....;)

Originally posted by |GlobensGeng|

Actually, that isn't true... I've seen them both and there are much more servers which uses 1.02(almost double). But, only newbies use 1.02, which means the skilled players always wins... I've not been "owned" since 1.04 was released...

Uh, I just checked and All Seeing Eye found 970 1.04 servers, 45 1.03 servers, and 125 1.02 servers. So I'd say there are a lot more 1.04...

Archived