Home

My Birthday Today :)

Tesla

As it's the 7th today(UK Time = 3.30 AM at time of posting) that means its my birthday today :D

It should say it on the home page of LF as well :D

Just letting you all know, and its my first b'day thread ever on an Internet Forum :p

Happy birthday, Tesla! Will you be driving soon?

For a birthday present, I've asked Wally the Space Dolphin to read your fortune. :D

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin predicts that Tesla will have a long and fruitful life, bravely pushing the envelope of theoretical physics in his early adulthood and later chasing it as a test pilot for the Mars colonization project, which will serve him later in life when winged monkeys from the tenth dimension abduct him and take him to their mothership buried under the ice of the Arctic Sea so that they may test him against their champion in mortal combat--to no avail, as he uses space pilot ingenuity and quantum physics ambiguity to prove that the extra-dimensional enemy doesn't exist in the first place.

:max: Hm. Glad I'm not you...

;)

RA2?? Well when there's a Red Alert TWO, there must be a first part right?? And there the Tesla coil appeared FIRST! :p

Tesla coil was my favorite in RA... RA2 sucked big time BTW...

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT MY PRESENT!! Er YOUR present ;)

Why have spoons or baskets or some crappy dolphin who can tell you your future, when you can have...

BEER!

hjhp_PACKSHOT.jpg

Originally posted by Tesla

Thanks KBell,ZBomber & obi wan :D

Oh and im 16 today :)

I know, I read you earlier post, I just felt like acting like I was not paying attention......

BUT AT THE ZBOMEBR CENTER, WE DO CARE. :D

:p

Happy Birthday again :)

Archived