Home

Do you ever....

Reclaimer

Do you lisin' to trhe music from Star Wars Jedi Academy?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you lisin' to trhe music from Star Wars Jedi Academy?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

how about you guys just rip out all the 300 (or whatever, close to that) mp3s in JO? ive done it, but believe me, youll get bored pretty quickly. its all the same crap because of dynamic music.

Naw - instead I've taken my OT SE CD's and the CD's from TPM and AotC and rippped them and put quite a bunch of it on my iPod. That way when the mood strikes me I can listen.

Mike

Originally posted by Acrylic

I like listening to real music. IMO game music is only meant for games, not for all your friends to play as loud as ya want in your car. :rolleyes:

Real music.

We don't want to go there. John Williams writes 'real' music. I do enjoy it, along with many other 'real' artists whose music is not in games, and certainly not on any 'real music' radio sttattions.

I like the Star Wars music, and also some of the Star Trek music. Some games have inane music ... like SoFII. But themes that are evocative I like along with gaming.

Mike

Hey, just because it's music from a video/computer game doesn't mean it's inappropriate to play it. For example, I listen to the Metroid Prime soundtrack. Most of my friends that I've talked to can't get enough of its music. A friend of mine's going to get the Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker soundtrack as well. If it's good music, I don't care where it came from. *runs off to try to find Medal of Honor: Frontline soundtrack.*

Originally posted by Acrylic

I shall call you a nerd.

If I'm a nerd then so be it. There's a reason why there isn't just one radio station - and why most of what could reasonably be considered as 'creative' isn't on any commercial radio station. Tastes vary by the individual, but the majority are willing to be sold to and accept the lowest common demoninator.

I'm sure that based on what you listen to there are names you could be called as well.

Mike

Where i live if you like anything to do with star wars even games then you are automatically a nerd, so i guess im a super nerd cause i read the books as well:p

Yeah i voted yes, good music, if you like game music try converting the music in deus ex, its pretty good, thers a special program for it somewere.

Archived