Single player

Alegis

Have you completed SP?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Have you completed SP?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I never finished it

I'm not sure if it has been posted before, but i want to check something...have you completed single player? (if it has been posted before, feel free to delete this poll)

edit: yes i know i posted question: have you completed SP so the third option is kinda useless...oh well

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JediKnight

the best experience is the SP one, for me, although MP is fun too. I cant wait for more SP JO/JA games. A new game with Kyle would be good.

I'd prefer not to play as Kyle, but have him as a sidekick again.

And I'd prefer a more cohesive plot, less linear levels, some proper options for stealthy gameplay, and a great deal more environmental interaction, particularly with regards to the Force.

Another game in the same 'mould' as JA (not related to the tiered mission format, which was a good concept), would leave me a bit cold...

I have played JKII through from start to finish more than any other game in the many, many years I've been a gamer. There is something about the way Raven has captured the spirit of being a Jedi that connects with me.

I actually prefer Jedi Academy to Jedi Outcast so far by a small margin ... we'll have to see how that goes over time. Each has its' flaws ...

Mike

Well, I haven't played the SP yet, only the Demo (still trying the Jedi Master, though).

I use cheats only to change the color of my saber (I REALLY like like the old green and yellow sabers...). I don't like cheats like God mode and etc. (although I couldn't beat one of the swimming parts of the 4th level of JK:DF II without it)...

Personally i think JO is meant mostly for SP. If you want MP gaming get SWG (Star Wars Galaxies :fett: ) I've met a lot of people in JO MP who dont even know who Tavion is. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THESE KIND OF GAMES ARE FOR??? Sorry, I just needed to get that out of my system..... :mob:

Archived