Home

New Anakin Picture

Boba Rhett

Just noticed the scar... I hope we're gonna see how it happens(maybe a fight with obi?)

I also heard somewhere that

in the last shot of Ep.3, we see Anakin with "tha" black suit on a star destroyer

Not sure if it's true (or old news), but it would be damn cool :D

• 2 weeks later...

yes but they were jedi knights then, not padawans.

its traditional within the jedi order that padawans have short hair with a long braid and jedi knights have longer hair and beards.

jedi masters have whatever they feel like.

i think anakin's new hair show his impatience, as he believes he is 'ready for the trials' and should be a jedi knight.

then again obi-wan has gone back to having short hair, so maybe the hair tradition has gone out the window since the clone wars.

Originally posted by RockerD

:edit: dont know if im the only one who thinks this but in that pic doesnt he look like eric from the 70's show

Thank you that was who I was looking for!

He sure looks...weird...something feels weird about his face...his looks...he looks evil but...he still looks like teenage evil not Vader evil.

Originally posted by Siv

its traditional within the jedi order that padawans have short hair with a long braid and jedi knights have longer hair and beards.

i think anakin's new hair show his impatience, as he believes he is 'ready for the trials' and should be a jedi knight.

then again obi-wan has gone back to having short hair, so maybe the hair tradition has gone out the window since the clone wars.

YEAH! That's what I ment.

<_<

>_>

Well it was a good cover anyway. (I did kinda forget about the long hair of Qui Gon...but then I try to forget alot of stuff about TPM)

Originally posted by Siv

I read that:

Anakin will become a Jedi Knight in the 3rd movie.

That would explain the hair.

Archived