Home

This months development

Wraith 8

I would think i don't even need to master CH cor, since pretty much all the pets are non CHers that you ride(banthas, kaduu, MAYBE cu pa. ) i think it wont be real hard...but rest assured, im on it, now, if you would guys would arrange a hunt to either Lok or Dath, that would be good, hell, i could get master if we all did some die hard Baz Nitches missions on dath...oh and just so i could prove Peaco wrong, although he dont visit the forums...

Q-3P0 Said

The In Development page has been updated for what we are working on for the next monthly publish. You’ll note that both Player Cities and Mounts are on the list. The code for both is almost done and ready to go into testing. The other day I rode around on a Kaadu, it was very cool. I think both of those features are going to make a lot of you happy.

unless i have miscomprehended this totally wrong, player cities are out the end of this month..

thread originally Here

im game for it, that sounds like fun..also, tell me if you want, ill get you a kaadu tamed, or a bantha, i imagine they will be ridable..cant have a dewback unless your CH..unless they bend the rules for mounts

Jan, i know you want a dewback, but they are CH creatures, not non CH, i tried to tame two before i leveled up, and i couldnt, as soon as i leveled up, i could.but, i can do a kaadu, bantha,and a cu pa if they make that ridable

15, and for now, since all we know are dewbacks and a kaadu's, start lookin out for them on those planets..mostly the kaadu, if you are really desperate for one right at that moment like gnothi wanted one, buy a bioengineered on, i can tame those, Peaco is now a Bioengineer, so talk to him about a kaadu

Originally posted by MasterJo

15, and for now, since all we know are dewbacks and a kaadu's, start lookin out for them on those planets..mostly the kaadu, if you are really desperate for one right at that moment like gnothi wanted one, buy a bioengineered on, i can tame those, Peaco is now a Bioengineer, so talk to him about a kaadu

The return trip to Bestine to pick it up and back actually costed more than the Kaadu itself.

hey, i was pimp, i was surrounded by girls..anyway, i should have asked for your help on a dath trip deft, your medic skills would have been nice. if i get on tonight, if the servers decide to come up that is, i need some buddys to go hunting on probably dath, baz nitches.

Originally posted by MasterJo

hey, i was pimp, i was surrounded by girls..anyway, i should have asked for your help on a dath trip deft, your medic skills would have been nice. if i get on tonight, if the servers decide to come up that is, i need some buddys to go hunting on probably dath, baz nitches.

*bad Yoda impression*

Surrounding oneself in attractive females does not a pimp make.

As far as the trip. We'll see. I actually have a lot of intricate RP going on right now.

Actually, I owe half of the girls from last night dates.

Archived