Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

Che: I never learned it, myself. I was never much for more than simple alteration spells - levitating, unlocking doors, chests...

A'melie: Spells? Unlocking doors? The Force is not simply a tool, especially not one to be used for...criminal profit.

Che: What's with all this "Force" talk, anyway? *She concentrates for a moment* That's strange...I don't even sense magic here.

H'lena: *somewhat humorously, as if in on a joke the others didn't get* Nope, neither do I. Shot in the dark here, your Force is like our magic...

Rwos: Yes. Although most beings from our dimension are blind to it.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davin *rolling his eyes* "No, not even, as in space exploration, is just with in the planet's orbit and using orbiting telescopes to 'look' out into space. Like it matters anyway, those 'gods', got people from different times and planets altogether."

Hammerhead: I was on my world's very first airship. Got shot down..and that was only the start of my troubles....

Deac: Right...well...liftoff!

*As Deac pilots the ship into orbit, those who have never experienced space travel begin to feel quesy*

Hammerhead: Shouldn't have had that partridge for lunch...!

Che: Other...planets?

H'lena: Other worlds, Che. These ships travel the vast black void in between them. "Space" is what we call the sea of emptiness that surrounds different worlds.

Che: I...see.

H'lena: You won't really have to worry about it. Just try and keep your lunch.

Trael: I am surprised a mage such as yourself seems so accustomed to space travel.

H'lena: Hey, don't underestimate us mages. I've been in your time too, you know. And you wouldn't know this, but space isn't void of magic. Not by a long shot. *Looking out the porthole* Well, at least not around Earth...but here...it feels so dead.

Rwos: You get used to it. Once you're in a place long enough, your magic rubs off on it, and you feel more comfortable.

A'melie: I would hardly call this place dead. Wherever life is, the Force is. And life is everywhere.

Rwos: It isn't the same for magic. At least not here, apparently.

Davin "You people don't pay attention do you. We're supposed to kill someone who wants to become a god. Obviously in the process he'll destory civilizations and kill lots of innocents. We're here to kill him, for only mortals can kill him and anyone else who follows. I think someone named darkstar was mentioned..."

((OOS: Greco should've heard the name, Jokemaster...in Cantinaverse history, Syrnl Darkstar worked under Darth Vader. :D He just won't know about an actual being called the Darkstar.))

H'lena: *to Alc* Somehow I wouldn't be surprised, actually.

Trael: The beings that summoned us said the being we are to deal with wants to acheive godhood. However, they also told us that it wanted to set itself up as the only god. Which carries the implication that this being may succeed, and in fact may have already succeeded, at becoming a "god". Unfortunately, we still do not know what the state of godhood in this case denotes.

A'melie: Gods, godhood...this is straight from ancient legend books...

Che: They didn't tell us much of anything. We're supposed to find a "planar node" and more will be revealed, they said...what's that supposed to mean?

Archived