Home

It's about bloody time...

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Tyrion

Just remember Groovy, in real life you CANT shoot 'n shag. Watching 15+ bond movies will give you the impression that you can, but you cant.

:D

What about Kyle Katarn? He likes gets a hot Star Wars pilot too. ^_^

Pretty cool, i didn't catch a price though.... must be a lot.

I recently bought my Mum & Dad a DVD player (thought it was about time they had one, and they refused before), so I've got my dad two Bond DVD's for christmas (buy one get one free from play.com). He's Bond mad. He's got the whole collection on video.

I'm gonna get the collection eventually, but I'll wait for the price to drop drastically first.

Originally posted by leXX

I recently bought my Mum & Dad a DVD player (thought it was about time they had one, and they refused before), so I've got my dad two Bond DVD's for christmas (buy one get one free from play.com). He's Bond mad. He's got the whole collection on video.

I'm gonna get the collection eventually, but I'll wait for the price to drop drastically first.

Only thing is, in the states, the other two collections will only be available for a limited time. Sometimes you folks out there in the UK just got all the luck! :p

Originally posted by leXX

Screw that, just jack your dads ;)

Archived