Home

My Friend Just Killed himself...

SithDemon

Friday night around 11:30 my friend shot himself in the head with a 12 gage shotgun after taking 20 sleeping pills. He called his girlfriend befor and told her that he would never see her agine and then called his best friend and told him he was dieing. The girlfriends dad went to his house and had to break in because his parents were out of town. He found him in the bathroom with the medicine bottle and the shotgun.

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my friend a few months back in Iraq and even though he didn't kill himself he died regardless. I know it sucks right now man. Just think back at all the good times that you've had with him. That's what helped me get through my friends death and even though I'm not completly ok yet it'll get better as times passes cause it did for me. My condelences go out to you and your friends family.

:lsduel::duel:

I'm sorry about that Sage. I hope, that it will be forbidden to have weapons in the US someday. I had my father in Afghanistan half a year. He did not die, luckily, but the day before he went home, a lot of Germans died in a terrorist attack, while they were on their way home. Even though he didn't die, it was a close one.

Enough talk of me. My condelences to you and your friends family

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Holy ****! :eek:

:eyeraise: What a mess... a shot gun?

Sorry man.... Why did he HAVE to use a shot gun.... not cool... very bad thing

Sorry man

TiE

Now that is crazy. I know this will make me sound like a mean person, but it's the truth: I don't feel sorry for him. Life is a gift, one we should not take in vain. One we should not take advantage of. One we should not ruin. For him, I have no sympathy. He was very selfish in this act. He was not thinking about the consequences that would not only effect him, but those around him. His friends, family, and others. They are probably now sad beyond belief, as you are.

I send my sympathies to those who knew him, but he should have thought this through.

Originally posted by Tie 23

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Holy ****! :eek:

:eyeraise: What a mess... a shot gun?

Sorry man.... Why did he HAVE to use a shot gun.... not cool... very bad thing

Sorry man

TiE

No ****...I have seen a pic of a guy that killed himself with a shotgun...not pretty at all...what a scene to walk into without knowing :eek:

You have to respect what they did though...everyone has the right to die if they want to...like I always say..may they find peace in death that they never found in life.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Now that is crazy. I know this will make me sound like a mean person, but it's the truth: I don't feel sorry for him. Life is a gift, one we should not take in vain. One we should not take advantage of. One we should not ruin. For him, I have no sympathy. He was very selfish in this act. He was not thinking about the consequences that would not only effect him, but those around him. His friends, family, and others. They are probably now sad beyond belief, as you are.

I send my sympathies to those who knew him, but he should have thought this through.

my thoughts exactly.

I feel sorry for the people who he affected by taking his own life.

but it was his decision, and...well...it is sad...but sadder for the people he affected. He wasnt thinking of how he would hurt someone else most likely...thinking only of himself.

sad.

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

I hope, that it will be forbidden to have weapons in the US someday.

:confused::confused::confused: that wouldnt soleve anything numbnut

Obi he knew good and well what he was doing to himself and most likely what everyone else would go through so yes he did think it through

and joe im with with your just thinking about the good times makes you know that they wont happen again and makes you feel even worse

sorry you lost your friend

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm with Obi on this one.

My sympathies goes to those who new him :(.

-Clemme

I agree with Obi also. Nothing should make you want to take your own life. Life throws all kinds of curves at you and you just have to deal with them. Overcoming your limits and problems is what life is all about. Giving up like that is horrible.

I feel bad that you lost your friend and his parents lost their child. It makes me feel sick that he would choose to make everyone he knows and loves deal with losing him instead of sorting out his problems. Total selfishness on his part.

Swoosh

I agree with obi, that actually is what has kept me from killing myself numerous times in the past two years.

I feel sorry and send my condolences to Sage, all the persons friends and family, and most for the dad of his girlfriend. That image will never completly leave his mind, it has been burned into it.

I'm terribly sorry about what happened. I hope everything goes ok with his family and friends!

Originally posted by Loki GM

Obi he knew good and well what he was doing to himself and most likely what everyone else would go through so yes he did think it through

I'm gonna have to disagree. People who commit suicide are not thinking about what it will do to people around them. They either want pity, to be noticed for once, or they are just fed up with everything and dont care. Since he had a girlfriend and friends, why would he have done it, knowing that it would hurt them terribly?

Well, I am sorry to hear about and I do wish condolences for everyone hurt by it.

But might I add, I also agree with Obi and never would I take my own life. You can't do anything about your problems if your dead, you can try to at least solve'em when you're alive.

Archived