• Regular Medium
    • Regular Long
    • Shaved/Bald
    • Mullet
    • Afro/Mohawk/Wild... etc.
    • Bed Head
    • Really Short
    • Other

wow a new lis sure can make a difference in how someone looks, like man Tie, you look completely different in every shot. I have to tell you though, the pic of you with regular medium length hair, is So HOT! you gave me half a stalk on:) me i have 5 o clock tibetan going on. easy to wake up to in the morning, no worries about hat head etc. I like that Naif on the Neb welcome to the real world look.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

wow a new lis sure can make a difference in how someone looks, like man Tie, you look completely different in every shot. I have to tell you though, the pic of you with regular medium length hair, is So HOT! you gave me half a stalk on:) me i have 5 o clock tibetan going on. easy to wake up to in the morning, no worries about hat head etc. I like that Naif on the Neb welcome to the real world look.

Im glad ur happy. I like to stay in style :D

TiE

I have spikes most of the time, but am having bed head more and more(ie:don't style it in the morning) since I got my JNCO hoodie. It always screws up my hair when I use it in class so that my teachers cant see my headphones in class. They may see them anyway, but just don't wanna bother with it.

:)

Why does the kid with the spikey hair look like me when I was that old???....Tie have you been looking through my photoalbum? And oh don't mind those pics of me hovering around the sheeps butox :D.

But anyways, my hair is spikey, but I look good in hats, so If I don;t have to dress up or go out, I usually wear hats ;).

I have to tell you though, the pic of you with regular medium length hair, is So HOT! you gave me half a stalk on

Ha beat ya mine was 3/4's, but its gone now :(

Archived