Home

Werewolves or Vampires?

VOTE! DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!1  

24 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE! DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!1

• Werewolves! *SnarL*
    • Vampires! *Suck* ;)
    • Wha? the grim reaper. Answer to everything
    • Spider-Man would beat them all senseless.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly happens when a vampire bites a werewolf, or vice versa?

Well, I guess I'll go bite one and find out. Except I'll bet their blood tastes icky. Being now one of the Damned, I prefer young virgin boys. Mmm.

*ahem*

Ernil, are you free tonight? I thought we might go out and have some fun...you up for it? I know just the place.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

*gets katana and picks up Ray by his neck and pounds him onto the wall holding him up*

... *holds the blade against Ray's neck*

no I won't slit your throat... *moves blade down...* I'll cut your balls off instead....

*the katana shatters into peices as it hits ray jones' iron anti katana boxers*

*lynk looked at ray and suddenly stared into the spinning crome hole of ray's spinning crome 44 with wooden shaft*

say hellau to mr. "looks like he's prepared for that" ..

:dozey:

BLAM BLAM

mmh.. explosive ammo..

*looks down at lynks headless body and aims at his heart*

tsk. bloody vampires. ^^

CLIK .. CLIKCLIK

ayayay. .. *sigh* ok.

*nails lynks balls to the floor and goes off*

:D

That reminds me...I wrote a begining of a story about this guy who thought his dad was Death because...*hits self for poor explaination*...of visions and his inborn skill in necromancy (death magic)

Much later, Filch finds out that...umm..he's wrong.

His gutter-headed partener in crime makes some VERY disgusting comments on this....most which i can't type in here...:D

WHY LOVE WEREWOLVES

Vampires are all like...eturnal dammation silly mortals blah blah blah. They're moody, broody, and sad...BLAH

If Werewolves really exsisted, I'd bet they'd be real party animals (no pun)...people with a droll sense of humor. Fun to be around.

I could also just love werewolves because I have two of my own...umm...two dogs...i mean...

Curious: everyone who loves vampires, do you love cats? Same with my werewolf people...love dogs?

PS there's nothing wrong with cats...i love them too...

Ernil, are you free tonight? I thought we might go out and have some fun...you up for it? I know just the place.

Sounds WAY too much like a death-threat. Come with me Ernil....we'll have fun here. Come into the light. It's ok....just pull the trigger. We love you here, Ernil. Come with us on a journey.

Actually, I wasn't free tonight. I would have been if I got this message earlier, but instead, I thought I'd let Mr.Burger get me lost at about 160th street. That was an enviable evening: Let me tell you about it.

It doesn't matter that we live cross-country 'from eachother. We'll meet up in Indiana or something next time we try this.

I wasn't going to kill you. I was just going to suck your sweet blood. Sweet, tasty hobbit blood. And lots of it. Mmmmm...

*drools*

@Orca - I adore cats. I practically am a cat. Don't tell anyone about this, though. Oh, and I despise dogs.

I'm cthulu. I send all of you to be tormented in a hell words cant even describe.

Weee. I love godmodding.

(Anyway, I'd be a werewolf. The fact that I can stay in sunlight is nice, too. Makes it helluva lot easier to buy bleach that way..damn blood.)

I would have to say vampire, cuz well they rock; I mean the whole immortal thing nice, and sex hey its fun for every one. Vampires tho do have that moody better then u blah blah blah type thing but all in all they got it good, now Werewolves are cool but I dont like the idea of my whole body changing into a "wolf" I mean ya know thats gotta hurt! so Lynk (moves head to one side hold spice rack) go for it I even have some spices for u to choose from ;)

Originally posted by RayJones

:D:D

*ray rubs his eyes in pain.. meanwhile he dont recognizes the wereweasel sneaking at him from the behind*

TUM TUUM TUUUUUMMM!!!

Wereweasel! :max: There's only one way to deal with the hideous laceratory potential of this concordance of eventualities...

*(Hacks the world's nuclear missile targeting and launch programs with his 24th century Starfleet issue laptop computer and uses all of mankind's nuclear warheads to destroy the moon.)*

*(Gives Uprio a weasel treat.)* Nice weasel. :D

Archived