Home

Sombody is messing up my christmas?

NL_Ackbar_2

It wasn't there before, I can say that with confidence...

Ackbar, where did you pick up that image? If it was a google image search you may have pulled it off a...*ahem* bad site and they may have saved over it later on...

Krk could also be right on that "don't steal my bandwidth" thing...I wouldn't be suprised. O_o

yeesh

i picked them from google yes

but i swear it was 5 trees and i did not place a gotse pic i dont know but i did not do it somhow thay hacked intro my acound or something :(

i would never do such a thing.

becose i placed 5 christmas trees in there nofing more

i hope everybody beliefs me...

afther al its christmas right?

so can i please get my acount back?

Originally posted by edlib

Again... I saw only 5 trees when I looked. Nothing like that.

I'm leaning towards the "Stop leeching my bandwidth!" theory as well. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Same here. Unban him, I'm convinced it wasn't his fault. However, Ackbar, try to be more careful as to where you pick your images from now on. Try not to steal any bandwidth; I suggest you save the images and upload them on your own personal space.

I moved the original thread posted in another area for the time being. The gotse pic is definitely there right now. I am also convinced this was not intentional, I am working on getting NL_Ackbar's account streightened out. I apologize for all of this, but I was told from day one, that if such pics were posted, to go ahead and do the ban. That first link was kind of long, so it may have re-directed elsewhere. When you do google image searching, make sure the maturity filters are enabled, and also stop and check the site your hosting from, to make sure it is not connected to some garbage, as Sherack and Fergie have suggested.

Again, sorry for all the confusion. :/

Guest DarthMaulUK

I saw it this morning and there were 4 trees and something very unhealthy to look at.

I deleted all the links in the original post. Linking is never easy, especially as links are deleted/removed/updated all the time

DMUK

Archived