Home

Greetings and Salutations...

Darth Groovy

Maybe I shouldn't have done this, but I could not resist with the cool colors and fancy look to this site.

Anyways, since this is the first thread, I thought it be appropriet to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. My name is Darth Groovy, and I am pretty excited about the game, and I really dig the website.

I usually lurk around jk.net, but I'll be hanging around here more often too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm obi13, as most of you that read this know. I'm excited about the game as well, and the site&forums are looking fantastic.

As for mods, we're not worried about them just yet, but there'll be some. We won't leave this place unattended, trust me. ;)

Hullo, im Herminator, but you can call me Hermie. (ONLY you though, no-one else:mad: )

I lurk around the different forums, possibly posting at times, and I cant wait until this game hit the stores.

<EDIT> look at my title, im a monkey!!!! I seem to have done a toilet out of your floor.

Hello!

I'm lukeiamyourdad but also known as Luke's dad. I came from GB.com but as recently moved back and forth from there to SWK.

I'm a better then average but not as good as the experts at BF1942 and I'm sure I'll find my way through this very exciting game!

Can't way to drive an AT-AT:atat: :D

PS: How will you choose the mods anyway? I'm a bit curious.

Well, we'll choose mods(I say "we'll" but I'll probably have nothing to do with the mod choosing, and it'll be up to the admin of these forums), probably based on who comes here, who has pretty good posts (not post count, posts), and who we think is probably overdue for a promotion.

Or, we'll just put a bunch of names on a wall and throw darts.

Hi, my name is The_One and I've been suffering...

Oh, wrong introduction :p I thought I'd take this new forum for a test drive, I must say this game has lots of potential, indeed, so does the forum and site.

Let me be the millionth person to say the site and forum look damn good ;) I like the colour scheme, and graphics - good job Swoosh!

I always find anticipating a game can be a lot more enjoyable than when it finally arrives, let us revel in this time of joy!

You should get that fixed Jed.

I'm Phreak, I'll be lurking around here. I post at a couple of forums here, mainly GB, Star Wars,Aresen, and sometimes the Swampie forums.

And obi, you rock. Blue Collar Comedy Tour rules.

And why would this place need mods now? I see 3 Supermods an Admin right there :p

I'm Tyrion, and I am an alcoholic.

Oops, wrong room. :p

Cant..hold..it..in..

No...must stop.

No no no no.

Cant say it..ahh screw it!

CAN I BE A MOD?

:D

(Btw Obi, I loved the Blue Collar Comedy Tour when I saw it on Comedy Central. How to tell if you are a redneck..)

Um, I'm Topshot, and I'm a......

*lightsaber igniting sounds.*

Damn, there must be a censor screen around here. I guess I'll just say........here's your sign, and I want you to wear it all the time. j/k :p (I've got Here's Your Sign:Reloaded, by the way. Actually, it's my bro's, but you get the idea.)

I must say that Battlefront looks like it's going to be good, even by my standards.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Use some subtlety :D

Hasn't this thread gone off-topic already :p

Aye, but I don't really want to close it...I'm compelled to keep it open.

Now INTRODUCE YOURSELF, damnit XD

Originally posted by Jed

Aye, but I don't really want to close it...I'm compelled to keep it open.

Now INTRODUCE YOURSELF, damnit XD

Well everyone here knows each other pretty well.(except you of course, but you make it your job to be an enigma.)

Hi, i'm pie...

I like long walks in the moonlight, and romantic dinners for 2

I look forward to having a long night with you and th.... Eh... sorry, wrong forum :p

Battlefronts looks awesome, and so does these forums. ;)

*Sigh* yet another place to visit... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Herminator_64

>.< *slaps Z* will you stop that?!! its the mods job to cencor, and despite your 7000 posts, your not (yet).

Ehm... Topshot "only" has like 2700 posts ;)

Archived