Home

Weather > Us

obi

Man, winter sucks in Nevada(Las Vegas), cause we get wind. And I know what you're thinking "he's just a whiny baby, and has never seen a winter". But I have I used to live in CO Springs, but yeah I know they get snow. But I mean holy hell its 20-30 mph winds on average here. I can stand just cold, out right cold weather, but its that god damn wind that makes me mad :mad:. Anyone else see my point?

Troopr-Undr-Fir, your signature is far more fascinating than anything that you could ever type in a post.

Why do people automatically associate sunshine and summer with happiness? I mean, what good comes of the summer? Over winter, you have Christmas and the New Year to look forward to, whereas summer... summer is just dull. Therefore, through a very long-winded link, snow, frost and ice are all fantastic when I see them, because they remind me of happiness.

Plus I'm dead inside, meaning sub-zero temperatures appeal to me. Well, I'm off to make a snow-soldier to take over the world.

Originally posted by Nikolai Daviolo

Troopr-Undr-Fir, your signature is far more fascinating than anything that you could ever type in a post.

Why do people automatically associate sunshine and summer with happiness? I mean, what good comes of the summer? Over winter, you have Christmas and the New Year to look forward to, whereas summer... summer is just dull. Therefore, through a very long-winded link, snow, frost and ice are all fantastic when I see them, because they remind me of happiness.

Plus I'm dead inside, meaning sub-zero temperatures appeal to me. Well, I'm off to make a snow-soldier to take over the world.

WTF is that supposed to mean? Hey listen bub, just because you're new doesn't mean you get to automatically make judgements about somone and assume to get warnings for all the ass holish remarks you make. You have never conversed with me, so what do you know? Nothing.

That my friend is your first waring from me.

Bleh, Glasgow = boring, snows blizzard for an hour, stops ... 3/4 of a foot of snow..... Sky clears completely and sun destroys snow :'(

On the Gray side, the temperature is -5 ish.... maybe school will be cancelled. hopefully :-/

Its been cold up in northern Ohio, usually below freezing. I've been lucky this week. I got a three day weekend, and right after that, I get two snowdays in a row! My three day weekend has become a 5 day weekend! I haven't had a snowday before this in 6 years. :p

*runs off to enjoy snowday!*

(hint: a snowday is a day off. ;) )

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Aww obi, put the Blue Collar avy/sig up!

btw, is it cold in ol' Geogria obi? ;) It's f'ing freezing in the wang.

Yea, I gave the BCCT av/sig a rest. I got to playing kotor and cought up with old Jolee. Heh, cool old man, that one. BCCT will be up somtime soon probably. ;)

I think the highest for today was about 47. Pretty chilly for my part of the world. ;)

Archived