Home

I'd say it's that time again

ET Warrior

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

not holding a grudge IG, i think you're cool +/- weird...remember i sent you those links to the cool ig88 pics, I wouldn't have done that if i didnt like ya ! and yes, they would make cooler Avs... :p

However, no, Mr Game & Watch would get beat up my Wheres Waldo IMHO.... :D

"Mr Flower Sniffer" is a character in the amazing 'Ninja Scroll' cartoon, BTW......in case ur curious....

MTFBWYA

heh, IMO Waldo would then have to be a massive dark lord better than exar kun for that to happen ;P

As for your "amazing 'Ninja Scroll' character, heh, let's see him up against a lightsaber or two ;P

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

obviously you havent seen Ninja Scroll.... Yurimaru is his name, he is a bit arrogant, perhaps effeminate, but quite deadly.....

MTFBWYA

:rolleyes:

Anime is overrated, but how could "deadly" go up against the force?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Astro, IG.....stop hijacking my thread. I dont care about your little Mr. Game and watch /ninja scroll debate.

Gorgan.....I couldn't get your picture to work....atall. Your link is le broken.

Hey ! I contributed 2 pics, IG contributed also...!

**Starts chanting, we're here, he's queer !**

Who died and made you king of the swamp anyway :D I promise, your majesty, no more hijacking after this post......

anyway, IG, stop watching "Brother Bear" and check out Ninja Scroll...great storyline, action and animation.... BTW, Yurimaru would fry your G&W dude to a crisp, just imagine force lightning but worse....here's a simulation !

yuri.jpg

R.I.P IG-64 !! :p

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by MysticSpade

well here's a pic of me i may sound like a girl but it makes me look fat. LOL

431556_47_full.jpg

Hi Mystic, sorry I did think your a girl, but its only 'cause of your Av.... My friend also has as CRS, silver though. I myself currently have a 93 prelude, but it is being traded in :( to get something larger (a Honda HRV)....

Yes, ObiWan13, relax, me and IG are just foolin, and that was the last 'hijacking' post in this thread, I promise. SIR YES SIR !!(remembering Obiwan13s dogtags) ! :p

MTFBWYA

Archived