Home

This sucks

DarkLord60

Around a month ago my hand started shaking, I’ve always had a shake but not this bad. I thought the reason I shake was due to the fact I have to take a handful of medicine to fight depression and ADHD. So I go to the doctor and he suggest going to a neurologists. When he does some test on me he said to my surprise that I have to type of shakes one is due to all the medicine I am on and one is unknown but I show symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Now this is weird because not many 18 years old get this only elderly people. See I have allot of problems already like Bipolar disorder, ADHD, arthritis, anxiety disorder and maybe Parkinson’s. This Friday I go in for testing I have to get an MRI done. This will find out if I have it or not I guess. So wish me luck. I can’t type anymore for this is killing my hand because I am shaking and a have to focus to type.

My aunt (who passed away last year, god rest her soul) had parkinsons when she was 8 years old, so, its not impossible, that you may get it, tho I hope that you dont, she had a hell of a life with parkinsons. However, she made the most of it, and helped out other people.

Good luck darklord

Originally posted by jokemaster

No, it's molded inside my eye to be a perfect fit, it only falls out if I didn't put it in right, or if I drop it while holding it/taking it out.

That would be hilarious if you were talkign to someone and all of a sudden it fell out :D...I would do it just to freak people out, but again that's just me.

As for you Darklord *bows*, you are a brave soul...and have a crappy ammune system, maybe you can be like Mr. Burns and have every disease known to man and have them like he does, all trying to go through the same door and they all get stuck, so he isn't affected by them.

*crickets cheerp*

what? Am I the only one who sees the hilarity in that? :o

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

That would be hilarious if you were talkign to someone and all of a sudden it fell out :D...I would do it just to freak people out, but again that's just me.

As for you Darklord *bows*, you are a brave soul...and have a crappy ammune system, maybe you can be like Mr. Burns and have every disease known to man and have them like he does, all trying to go through the same door and they all get stuck, so he isn't affected by them.

*crickets cheerp*

what? Am I the only one who sees the hilarity in that? :o

No I find it funny seeing how I've seen that episode of the Simpsons

Originally posted by jokemaster

No, it's molded inside my eye to be a perfect fit, it only falls out if I didn't put it in right, or if I drop it while holding it/taking it out.

:eek: You can be the next James Bond villain!

Good luck DarkLord!

Archived