Home

Guess the sound {difficult} try yer best

Alegis

Round, Friction, interval. Hmm...

1)Someone rubbing a ball against something, prefferably wood

2)Someone rubbing a ball against a clone trooper and getting shot at

Oh Wait! Dogetluid. Must be some sort of a clue or a code.

Diultegod. Sounds like "Duel teh God"

Nope.

Dogetluit. Sounds like Dog ate loot.

Nope.

Ddiougte. Sounds like Diougte with an extra D at the beginninge.

Nope.

Oh I got it!

Duel the god, Dog ate loot. I got it!

Ypu have to duel the god since your dog ate the loot. The sound must be of the dog eating that loot, maybe a ball or something and the drum at the end is actually a sound of the dog's owner duel the god. I'm so genius!

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

SOUND (100kb)

Ok you got to guess from what object its from. it's been recorded close to it, and here are some tips

1)the interval is very important

2) the object is round and shape like at the same time

3)it has to do something with friction

its very difficult

Can't, figure, out, annoying, sound

:explode:

dohetgeluid aint a tip, really i dont know it myself its why i say its frigggiiiiin difficult, it's from a radio programme over here and the weird sound you hear at the end is the start of the radio tune i guess. perhaps some one knew that one item.. (its not something like someone rubbin a ball against a rasp, it would be more like something that makes the sound on its own) cause there have been about 180 tries here :p

one of those (I know this is spelled horribly wrong) "pestle and mortar" things?

You know... the things you grind fresh herbs in before you put them in your food...

looks like a stone bowl with a short rod that has a rounded tip and you grind herbs in it...

Could also be someone scraping something like ice off of a wind sheild/screen or someone scraping paint off of something.

Archived