Home

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?

kipperthefrog

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Definitely the Jedi Mind Trick. Then I could get paid for doing nothing but speaking to people!

you wouldn't need money

I'd go with force jump might not be paradise but u can go jumping on Skyscrapers like spiderman it'll be cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, why grip that schutta, when you can be more creative?

"You feel really hot, you would want to cover yourself with those cold water over there"

*points to barrel of gasoline*

"Good, now, to light up your cigarette!"

Thanks the Rifts rpg series for idea.

Proof: Most Star Wars Fans would be on the dark side should they ever have the force. :3

Look at the powers everyone like and choose.

No one would even think of good powers like Force Heal (great for Nip/Tuck) and things like that.

Once again, the diark side is proved to be supreme.

• 1 month later...
Heal because I could save Lives

I agree with Outrider, but for different reasons. There's a lot of money to be made in the miracle faith healing business. And it'd make me substantially harder to kill, because in all likelihood, if you had a force power in real life, people or the government would try to exploit or kill you after a while.

Depends of what kinda force power and how effective it is. If your force power can,say, only make things smell like roses, then most people would just ignore you, though you can perhaps make a good living at shows, amongst other things.

If you have to power to say, shape and control all magnetic fields, then its a whole different story.

Archived