Home

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?

kipperthefrog

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Seems to me we have a lot of lonely people on these boards :xp:

Agreed! :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I'd want telekinesis, because I HATE having to get up to get the remote control or food from the kitchen :)

Thats the one I would want as well...

Though I was thinking of using Telekinesis for more profitable and practical applications...

Vegas Trip... and play some TK "enhanced" Roulette and Craps!!!

[A. Powers] Yeah Baby! Yeah!!! [/A. Powers]

Good enough for Qui-Gon good enough for me! :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by DonEmperor

I think the mind trick is too evil , shouldn't be a jedi power.

Depends how you use it. On the Death Star when Obi-Wan makes the stormtroopers think that they heard something, that is definitely not evil. Of course some of the other Jedi uses of it are arguable, and there is definitely potential for evil. The same can be said about many force-user powers though.

• 10 months later...

I'd have to say Telekenisis, the uses, like mind trick are almost limitless. Being able to push, pull, throw, (possibly grip with my understanding of how it would work), levitate....it would own. Mind trick would also be good, but what can you do when theres nobody around? As others have said, telekenesis users wouldnt have to get up from the lounge to do anything, where mind trick users would.

The moment the government found out about my secret they'd be after me, but I guess, even though this is a fantasy wish, mind trick would be my second choice. I'd rather have telekinesis (rather than just one power like "pull" or something). You could apply this to so many things.

It would be awesome! And then I could take my power and win James Randi's Million Dollar prize for proof of paranormal powers. Then I could invest the money, etc.

Perhaps use the money to get some body guards and a good lawyer to keep the government off my back, and maybe join the circus or something to earn a living off of it. I'm sure I could discover other uses for telekinesis, other than silly little things to impress your friends or make boring tasks more fun.

Now one could say with the Mind Trick I could get all that, but ultimately it's just a really cool power that is so exotic (lightning is too, but this is just more useful).

Seeing the future might be depressing and and take a lot of the fun out of life, but if you just wanted to be rich, this would be the easiest. You could clean out vegas pretty easily. ;)

On the other hand with telekinesis you could skew a die roll (like Qui Gon does) but it feels even more like you're cheating. How could they prove you could see the future and accuse you of something? But with telekinesis they might be able to claim you had a magnet in your hand to affect the dice somehow...

You could also use Mind Trick to help people. Sure you'd be "tricking" some, but you could use it to help others.

Could Force Lightning be used to charge up batteries? You could be your own source of power! Get an electric car and you'd be set! Long as you aren't stuck in the Dark Side with other bad consequences for having it of course (many of us get mad having to get up early to go to work/school so that could supply the motivation for throwing lightning to charge up your car!).

• 4 months later...

Hi :waive1: Star Wars peeps. Yep it would have to be jedi mind trick, cuz its the best power of all.

Son [u don't want to send me to school]

Mother [ I dont want to send u to school]

Son [ U don't want to wake me up]

Mother [ I dont wont to wake u up]

SCHOOL, has to be what i would use it for aye!.

P.s I am kinda new, i have posted a few in the Jedi Outcast section.

Cya.

I would pick the jedi mind trick myself! imagine a cop pulling you overat this scenario!

cop: "may i see your liscence?"

you: "you don't need to see my liscense!"

cop: "i dont need to see your liscense!"

you "this is NOT the stolen car your looking for!"

cop "this is NOT the stolen car we're looking for!"

you "I may go about my business selling crack cocaine"

cop: "you may go about your business selling crack cocaine!"

you: "move along"

cop: "move along"

Haha!That would be hilarious!!

Hi :waive1: Star Wars peeps. Yep it would have to be jedi mind trick, cuz its the best power of all.

Son [u don't want to send me to school]

Mother [ I dont want to send u to school]

Son [ U don't want to wake me up]

Mother [ I dont wont to wake u up]

SCHOOL, has to be what i would use it for aye!.

P.s I am kinda new, i have posted a few in the Jedi Outcast section.

Cya.

Hello. Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your time here.

Ya, I also wouldn't mind that ability either.

Archived