Home

Wwwhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!!

RoxStar

G4 and TechTV merged! And their site looks like a piece of crap. The detailed episode guide such as this. Hs turned into this crap.

and now I'm getting error pages and id shows called "The Thunderbirds" where I used to have my good ol' Call for Help. Lousy G4, taking over my TechTV. The programming also sucks. Both TV and Website. The TV schedule is informmercials, crappy nerd game shows, xplay, the screensavers, weird stuff, and more informercials. And the website gives all these errors like so.

Microsoft Active Server Pages error '800a0001'

IMDB has no document elemnt. Perhaps you need to Publish IMDB?

C:\WEBS\G4TV_PROD\HTML\../flashAPI/BackEndAPI.asp, line 5006

Anyone else upset besides me?

I like the new G4TechTv, actually.

It has my all my favorite shows from TechTv( I loathed Call For Help) and the shows from G4 are pretty good too(namely Pulse and that one with trailer clips).

As for the infomercials and nerd games shows..yeah, they had those too on TechTv. Except with more Nerd help shows than games shows. :p

Originally posted by RoxStar

G4 and TechTV merged! And their site looks like a piece of crap. The detailed episode guide such as crap.

and now I'm getting error pages and id shows called "The Thunderbirds" where I used to have my good ol' Call for Help. Lousy G4, taking over my TechTV. The programming also sucks. Both TV and Website. The TV schedule is informmercials, crappy nerd game shows, xplay, the screensavers, weird stuff, and more informercials. And the website gives all these errors like so.

Microsoft Active Server Pages error '800a0001'

IMDB has no document elemnt. Perhaps you need to Publish IMDB?

C:\WEBS\G4TV_PROD\HTML\../flashAPI/BackEndAPI.asp, line 5006

Anyone else upset besides me?

Why the hell are you upset? second they're still in the process of moving over all of techtv's content. That's a lot of stuff. Also, crappy nerd game shows?! you're on a game forum dissing shows for discussing games? *laughs at the irony and hypocracy* I got an idea... get over it, they supply you with free entertainment, and tech knowledge. I guess you weren't around before it was tech-tv though were you.... I do have to admit I can't remember what the name was before, seeing as it was about 3 or 4 years ago. But I remember when they switched to being tech tv it was just the same as it's going through now.

I have to say, I'm rather glad they're now G4Techtv. :)

get_over_it.JPG

Insane...I know the name, I just can't remember it. Damn.

But personally, the old techtv was getting boring for me. There seemed to be a bunch of clip episodes, especially for X-play. Call for help was getting way too weird for me, and Wired for Sex was aiming at my horny side.

Edit- ZD-Tv, yeah that's it.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

oops, I just finally read what you actually posted...g4 doesn't suck :mad:

I was just mad about the website and have the schedule farked...

sorry

Edit: That would be ZD tv sithy ;)

THAT'S IT!

man, maybe I should stop smoking, anyway I really like this merger, and Diane Mizota is hott.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Insane...I know the name, I just can't remember it. Damn.

But personally, the old techtv was getting boring for me. There seemed to be a bunch of clip episodes, especially for X-play. Call for help was getting way too weird for me, and Wired for Sex was aiming at my horny side.

I liked the episode on japans kinky side :(.

CFH was annoying, Chris Perrilo really killed it for me. <_< I watched the wired for sex show with my gf usually.... so.... yeah.

Originally posted by Egg Destroyer

Why'd you loathe call for help Tyrion?.

The worst thing about it was the hosts. I didn't like Leo, really didn't like Cat, pretty every (co)host so far has been bad.

I guess I was more of a Screensaver's person, liked Pat, Kevin, Sarah, and Yoshi.

X-play is the best show on.

Period.

Morgan is my dream girl.

You people stay away from her.

I mean it.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Period.

Morgan is my dream girl.

At least someone agrees with me. :rolleyes:

By the way I didn't mean to get all the G4 watchers mad its just that there isn't any new Screensavers and Xplay for me to watch. I was hoping that this merge would result in the best of TechTv with the best of G4.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Also, crappy nerd game shows?! you're on a game forum dissing shows for discussing games? *laughs at the irony and hypocracy* I got an idea... get over it, they supply you with free entertainment, and tech knowledge.

Tell me. What is the view like from up there?

Yes, this is indeed a forum for video games. But how many actual discussions are there directly relating to video games? Ah, precisely the point here. G4 was a horrible idea. A television channel dedicated solely to video games? How could a person line up programming without watering down the content. It'd be impossible.

The way TechTV works is that it covers all aspects of technology. Just by throwing in more gaming shows, you're already throwing off that fine balance.

What this merge means is that now instead of one great show about gaming, we're going to get four or five watery, less-than-satisfactory shows about gaming.

Rapture.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Period.

Morgan is my dream girl.

I mean it.

Hmmm. To stay away from Ms. Webb or not to stay away.....

.......and I choose not to! :p

Anyway, I really could care less if G4 merged with TechTV. In fact, I guess I'm welcoming it with open arms.

Archived