Home

Another Beheading

obi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kain

Its a topic about a beheading in Iraq. What other place could I POSSIBLY be talking about?

But this topic is related to a beheading that happened in Saudi Arabia, is it not?

Yeah, let's watch Michael Moore blame Bush about 9/11 when it's actually AL-QAIDA that was behind the attacks. Bravo, Moore.

Why do I recommend it? It's because it'll get you thinking. If you guys can't decide whether to agree or not to agree with certain points, then you can't think your way out of a paper bag.

Now kindly quit the off-topic bull****, or I shall crack skulls.

Them paper bags can get tricky...:p

Okay, so they beheaded this guy. Yea, talk about a bit of the bad.

Why doesn't anyone but me seem the least bit concerned about the Korean they're going to behead?

Originally posted by Kain

Why doesn't anyone but me seem the least bit concerned about the Korean they're going to behead?

Because I just barely heard it on Reuters today. One question though, was the Korean North or South?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

first of all, does it matter? and second he's South Korean, I just heard on the news, and I know this won't end well either. :(

Ah. I was just wondering if they were going after American allies or also anyone in the surrounding countries. Stiill sad, though. :(

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

....The fact of the matter is, if you're non-Muslim, or even worse, non-Muslim AND American, these extremist c**ksuckers will take your head, just because. Sure they'll say it's because of this that or the other thing, but they're evil mofo's who are completely full of ****. And that's the bottom line.

in light of what is happenning to the poor South Korean man, your words are chillingly true capN....

I hope something can be done to prevent another tragedy

mtfwbya

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

The fact of the matter is, if you're non-Muslim, or even worse, non-Muslim AND American, these extremist c**ksuckers will take your head, just because. Sure they'll say it's because of this that or the other thing, but they're evil mofo's who are completely full of ****. And that's the bottom line.

Did it ever occur to you that these terrorists might think the exact same thing about Americans?

...obviously not.

Originally posted by Breton

Did it ever occur to you that these terrorists might think the exact same thing about Americans?

...obviously not.

Did it ever occur to you that we've never kidnapped any of their innocent people and beheaded them and put it on tape for all to see?

...obviously not.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Did it ever occur to you that we've never kidnapped any of their innocent people and beheaded them and put it on tape for all to see?

...obviously not.

But... but.. but I thought american soldiers had invaded them and killed their innocent people in the street for all to see...

Nevermind, I must be mistaken :rolleyes:

Oh it's Understandable. A lot of people think the beheading was in Iraq, when in fact it was in Saudi Arabia. *SUPPOSEDLY* our allies, too.

I wonder what we're gonna do about that......hmm.......

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Oh it's Understandable. A lot of people think the beheading was in Iraq, when in fact it was in Saudi Arabia. *SUPPOSEDLY* our allies, too.

I wonder what we're gonna do about that......hmm.......

ask for more money and resources.

Also If Moore is too left wing to be taken seriously shouldn't most of you and Bill O'Reilly be too rightwing to be taken seriously? Just wondering.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Also If Moore is too left wing to be taken seriously shouldn't most of you and Bill O'Reilly be too rightwing to be taken seriously? Just wondering.

Huh? I'm supporting Kerry by the way, but I don't think extremist views from either wing should be taken seriously. Means Micheal Moore and Bill O'Reilly too.

(I'm moderate, or at least I will be...)

Originally posted by Tyrion

Huh? I'm supporting Kerry by the way, but I don't think extremist views from either wing should be taken seriously. Means Micheal Moore and Bill O'Reilly too.

(I'm moderate, or at least I will be...)

True.

I'm just saying that if he's too extreme to be taken seriously then they are also. :)

Yea, I just seen it on the news. =(

All of these terrorists killing in the name of something that isn't even real.

I pray for their heartless souls, and I pray for the family of the man that was murdered.

Moore isn't "too far left." Stalin was too far left, if we're going to talk about it in the black and white terminology of "left and right." Moore is just trying to expose the truth about the current American administration (and previous ones). Even though he may put his own "spin" on much of it, the core of his argument is based on truth - if you can't see that, then I guess you'll be voting Bush in November ;)

If you despise Moore because he gets a few facts together, that the majority of people are unaware of, and presents them in an easily accessible (and often humourous) medium that most people can relate to, and you think that makes him "too far left" then you need your head screwed on.

The Bush regime is so far to the right, that there ain't much further to the right (barring Fascism and Attila the Hun) to criticise it. The only people that are left to be able to criticise the regime, by default, are on the "left wing." Most people take this that if you oppose Bush, you are "too far left" - yes, you're more left wing than Bush, but you aren't "too far" in that direction.

If none of that made sense, I'm sorry; but I've had a long and tiring day...

Originally posted by The_One

Moore isn't "too far left." Stalin was too far left, if we're going to talk about it in the black and white terminology of "left and right." Moore is just trying to expose the truth about the current American administration (and previous ones). Even though he may put his own "spin" on much of it, the core of his argument is based on truth - if you can't see that, then I guess you'll be voting Bush in November ;)

If you despise Moore because he gets a few facts together, that the majority of people are unaware of, and presents them in an easily accessible (and often humourous) medium that most people can relate to, and you think that makes him "too far left" then you need your head screwed on.

The Bush regime is so far to the right, that there ain't much further to the right (barring Fascism and Attila the Hun) to criticise it. The only people that are left to be able to criticise the regime, by default, are on the "left wing." Most people take this that if you oppose Bush, you are "too far left" - yes, you're more left wing than Bush, but you aren't "too far" in that direction.

If none of that made sense, I'm sorry; but I've had a long and tiring day...

Word :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Pie™

You mean their deity is fake and yours is real?

That's correct.

Anyway, I think The Dude is right. I support Bush in some ways, but I oppose him on most issues. It's not even him I dislike the most, it's mostly his staff. Rummy, Cheney, etc.

I'm more right-wing then left, but I do lean slightly to the left as well.

Archived